PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)

Go down 
+5
NesQuik
Arashi-Kun
Hobopew
Dan Alden
Gamergirlavs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:30 pm

>.> *sigh*

Jinn was or had been in various cities for the last couple of weeks, a new place each night or so, he was serrching each covern each alley each swwer and each crak house for her. She had been gone for too long, longer than anyone ntraully goes for and he missed her, he wouldn't admit it in the open, and perhaps thats why he was back being a hunter, but he missed her. This night was no exception and new house and target, he'd go through each room looking for her before he took on the target, and unfortunatly his name slipped because of it. The house was destroyed with the ensuing battle and as Jinn walked from the ruins he sighed heavily in wonder "Anissa" He whispered
Back to top Go down
Arashi-Kun
Leader
Leader
Arashi-Kun

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:25 am

(Woah you guys move fast?Where are my characters again?)
Back to top Go down
http://silverstorm.rpg-dynasty.com
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:39 am

(I beleive you had them in that old graveyard)
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:55 am

well i've just posted
Back to top Go down
Arashi-Kun
Leader
Leader
Arashi-Kun

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:20 am

Lilly froze as the woman looked at her, Chi just kept moving the two following the woman.
Lilianna... you're special, I can tell.You have powers that can find us... I need you to help me find the people that left when this began... He whispered as they moved gracefully.Lilly just nodded and let Chi move her, loving the fact that for once someone acknowledged her opinion.
I...I want to help...and...I want to be with you....She whispered looking up at him.
We can be together... until your death... I wil-He said cut off by Lilly.
no... I want to be with you... forever...She said, Chi stopped moving.
Lilianna... I... I....He whispered before moving once again.Lilianna I don't want to ruin your life... I won't allow myself to do it.I'm not changing you...He whispered ordering her to not ask for the horrifying deed to happen.Lilly tried to tell him that no matter what she wanted to be with him and tried to beg for him to change her life forever.Chi wouldn't listen, he ignored her and kept moving.

(Don't judge me... any of you!it's a good plot device and you know it!)
Back to top Go down
http://silverstorm.rpg-dynasty.com
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:04 am

[um...minka?]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:59 pm

sorry XD

Kagosha bit her lip hard, She had taken a lot and she didn't know how much she could do to help him. " Are you sure, I really am sorry," She said with complete earnest. Her face showed the deepest of shade of Sorrow but at the same time happy that her friend was back.

Minka floated around Riroku and gave him a butterfly kiss apon his neck. She sat beside him, Her cyclone creating the basic shape of her and her face. She had long legs that had no feet since they broke off at her ankle back into the air. She seemed to have some type of dress on that shifted as if real and her once long black hair was a wind formed that never seemed to end.

Agent walked slowly down the steps of her home. Three people sat in the room, One who was the tallest of the bunch sat at the end of a large conference table and his companions sat on each side of him. Agent smiled slightly and sat in the chair, putting her elbows on the top of the table and her hands were in fists as she put them to her chin. "So Gentleman, What is the news?" She asked. The men smiled, "We have the Eyes, so what is our reward?" They asked smiling and long pearl white fangs showed. "Well lets see her then," Agent said. The tall one snapped his fingers as his companions walked out and brought back a small girl. Her face covered by her long hair and she was small probably no older then 10. Agent walked over calmly and lifted her chin. The girl looked at her with the most emerald of eyes. She smiled, "Hello beautiful," She said. The girl gasped and turned her head away.

The girl:
Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 472
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:07 pm

"No, I'm fine" Dan said as he managed to stand on his own. After she bite him his face now seemed to brighten up a bit from the paleness it was before. "I feel a lot different" he said with a smile. "I guess you drained the sorrow out of me.....dont hesitate to do that again" he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:13 pm

Kagosha smiled widely, "So Danny, besides the fact of well.....feeding, what have you been up too?" She asked with a laugh. She felt normal again and felt like she could battle the sun. "But then again why not answer that when we aren't sitting in the middle of a crowd," She whispered. She hoped everyone who had walked past had just seen it as affection and not what she was. But then again a little girl was staring at her with wide eyes. She hissed under her breath and the girl caught the gesture and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:23 pm

He looked over and watched as the girl ran away. He then looked around again to see people passing by. "Hmmmm, maybe your right" he said as he put his arm over her shoulder and began to lead her down the street. "Lets get you home, and then I'll tell you what I've done....well, at least what I can remember" he said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:30 pm

"Remember? Why do I get the feeling no one has been in a good mood since this happened," She said putting her finger on her chin and acting like she was deep in thought.

Agent smirked the girl and her attitude, "Here ya are boys, but remember this is the last of it so use it wisely," She said and snapped her fingers. As the man from earlier came in with a bag. They all smiled took their prize and left. "They are so addicted to W juice," She said with a laugh. She knelt down and took the rope out of her mouth that gagged her. Then her hands, The girl suddenly bit down on Agents arm. She just laughed, "Trust me kid, those are harmless," She said looking at the child's human teeth.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:45 pm

"I dont know....I haven't really been sad..just...alone" he said as he continued to lead her down the street.

After about 20 minutes Dan had led Kagosha out of the city and through a short part of the forrest. As the trees ended they stopped as the large mansion stood there in the dark. Dan looked around and saw that the windows were cracked and a few were shattered, and the shingles and such looked damaged. As he stood there next to Kagosha he thought to himself 'what have I been doing?' he asked to himself as he looked at the house.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Jinn continued onto the next town heading into each bar, each human and otherworldly bar looking for rumours or descriptions of Anissa, she couldn't be found.

[seeing as your all taking a page to yourself xD]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:46 am

I'm going as fast as I can

Agent smiled at her personality, fiery like Anissa. The girl looked at her, "Who are you?" She asked. "A friend," She said. "Not in my opinion your not, your a ***** who took me from my friend," She said, she may look young but she had a tongue. Agent raised her hand in the notion to hit her and the girl flinched, her eyes closed. Agent's hand touched her cheek tenderly, "Please don't talk back," Agent said and got to her feet. The girl looked at her and frowned.

Kagosha looked at him, "You must party hard," She said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:06 am

its the speed that bothers me, i'll just sit around for a bit xD i got nothing >.>
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:25 am

"Yeah, if partying is what ya wanna call it" he said still looking up at the house. And after a few minutes he led her up the steps and opened to door so she could go inside.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:25 am

I mean I'm trying hard to get Anissa back in

Kagosha walked with Danny, "Do you even know what you've been doing recently?" She asked with a smile.

The girl seeing no where else to go followed her with her arms crossed. Agent looked at her, "Who was your other friend?" She asked. "I didn't get a chance to know her name before those goons of yours grabbed me," She said. Agent laughed, "Yeah, thats the only way to get ya back. See there are 5 of you to the puzzle, So if you would like to answer my earlier question, whats your name?" She asked walking up the steps. The girl followed, "I dunno," She said looking down. "Okay, I'll call you...... Eyes," Agent replied, "Sorry I'm not good with names," She said. Eyes smiled, "Its okay," She said.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:36 am

"Yeah....I do" He said as he walked her in and walked over to a lamp on a table. He clicked it on and the light sined through the room, sowing the walls covered with blood and a few bodies lying on the ground lifelessly. He looked at her, the emotionless pale gaze now returned to his face.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Kagosha shot Danny a slight glance, "Is this all and how come you don't have any leftovers?" She asked seeing as the air was thick with stale blood. "You know your also endangering yourself by killing people, Others will realize their disappearance," She said.

Agent walked into her room, dark shades were the theme it seemed. " I have you now and since your the eyes of this operation, I need to ask a favor," Agent said, "You know where to find the others we need, there is one in hiding and with your eyes, if you concentrate you should be able to find them," Agent said.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:22 am

"They came to me" he said as he looked around at the bodies. "I've stayed right here for as long as I can remember, and they came to me, so I took what I needed." he said as he looked back up at her.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:17 am

"Well you could try to keep some order," She said with a smile, "Make them form a line or something," She said with a smile and her fangs showing. She looked over to a bloodied couch and pushed off a girl before sitting, "and besides this, what else have you been doing?" She asked licking the blood from the body off her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 7:20 am

"Yeah...I should keep my corpses more organized" He said with a small laugh. He than walked over and sat close to Kagosha on the bloodied couch. "And well....I found some new clothes" he said as he looked down on the clothes he was now wearing. "..and I searched for you for you for a while....., but that all I really did"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:32 am

Kagosha smirked, "Yes and they are very nice," She said with a smile but it began to melt and reform into a frown, " I thought I smelt you, while I was looking for her....... I can't find her anywhere, its like she just left without leaving a trace, hell I was two feet away when she disappeared and yet I still don't know what she ment," She said. She had gone over the sentence she had left her with, and the flash back was so vivid.

*Flashback*

Anissa hurriedly packed her things, her white dress flapping back and forth as she dashed around the room. The funny thing about vampires was when they were in true pain and hurting so bad they cried blood. Crimson drops of blood streaked Anissa's face. They stained the floor or clothing they touched. She finally closed her bag, She walked over to her sister and gave her a peck on the cheek, "My only sister I only wish I could tell you where I'm going but I'm afraid that you will embark on the journey after me, I will tell you this, All of this will just be a horrid nightmare when I return," She said and suddenly she was gone and the sketches Anissa had drawn and tacked to her walls all tore from the wall and fell upon the floor. One landed in front of her, one of her love, Jinn.

Agent looked at the girl as Eyes thought deep and hard, "Fine," The girl said as she finally looked up. "Okay close your eyes and I will tell you what to do," Agent said as she got to her feet and covered the girl's eyes with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:19 pm

"I'm sure she kept it from you to protect you" he said as he looked at her with a bit of concern. He could tell that thinking about this bothered her, so he would try to take her mind off it. "But when I was looking for you I still kept my distance. Is it because you've grown so fond of me that you were able to catch my scent from so far away?" he asked with a devilish smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 12:49 pm

"Well how can I not be found of you, Mr. Hide and Seek," She said with a laugh. She remembered it so long ago, her being so young and playing with Danny. She had never played since she was human so it was such a good outlet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next