PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)

Go down 
+5
NesQuik
Arashi-Kun
Hobopew
Dan Alden
Gamergirlavs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Arashi-Kun
Leader
Leader
Arashi-Kun

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:25 am

guess I have to add it?
Back to top Go down
http://silverstorm.rpg-dynasty.com
dark242
Know how
Know how
dark242

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:12 am

there I put my bio in
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:16 am

Okay now that I have many questions:

Jamie.......... You need to put how much you missed it since it was in the rules and Dark so do you, other then that the rest of us can start.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
dark242
Know how
Know how
dark242

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:21 am

ther i posted how much I missed it
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:31 am

kay now you can update since my first post was in the beggining
Back to top Go down
dark242
Know how
Know how
dark242

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:37 am

what do you mean
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Someone make their opening post
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:58 pm

A man walked through what looked like an ancient mansion that looked like it was untouched by modern society. He walked with a blank pale face, with a red liquid dripping down his face from his lips. He looked around the house, seeing the dead boies of humans and weak lycans scattered around. This showed that he had finally given into hunger took the sweet juice he had avoided for so long. As he walked finally stopped he heard some minor movements just before one of the corpses jumped up and threw themselves at him. The dark figure quickly spun around and nailed the undead body in the side of the head with a vicious kick.

The body flew and slammed against a wall. "Looks like I fogot to finish this one" the man said as he calmly stood over the body, and reached down and placed one palm over the top of the head of the body, before twisting his wrist and a loud snap was heard. "Much better" he said as he almost calmly danced down a flight of stairs that seemed to appear out of nowhere. And as he came down the stairs he than headed straight for a couch that sat under a window. He let himself fall onto the couch as he sat there, the moonlight shining on him, revelaing his pale white skin and bloodish ruby eyes that stared apon the world with no feeling, no feeling at all.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Riroku awoke to a blazing sky coming through the cave opening. He rubbed his eyes, brushed his messy silver hair with his hands, and slowly stood himself up.

"Another day, another battle..." he muttered under his breath.

It had been a year since he had the epic fight with Sylver...the fight that changed his, and Minka's lives forever. Especially Minka's...she wasn't even human anymore...

He looked around the cave for what seemed like the thousandth time, searching for his claws, and finding them, slipped them into special inner pockets he kept them in, in his jacket.

He walked out to the cave's "balcony", and gazed at the rising, blazing sun.
Back to top Go down
Arashi-Kun
Leader
Leader
Arashi-Kun

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Lilly sat by Chi feeling his ice cold skin, they were hidden but it wasn't safe.They were now in the old graveyard, the figure had left somewhat.
Lilianna... I have to tell you the truth... Chi said using her real name.Something that no one but her deceased parents had known, she never told anybody, she prefered Lilly.Chi moved the group closer to a tombstone away from the others, it read:

Here Lies "Kichiro Alexander Akita"
-- to 1894

but...Chi...that...but...you're....Lilly whispered s to not draw attention.
Shhhh...I know... The reason is that I'm not alive... I'm a vampire... Chi whispered as he looked over to the figure.
I know this is alot to take in.... and you probably don't beli- he was interupted by Lilly.
I believe you, now what are we doing here... who is that figure?She asked quietly.Chi grabbed her and moved out of the hidden shadows made by the tombstone and moved towards the figure quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://silverstorm.rpg-dynasty.com
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:09 pm

Kagosha looked at the girl but ignored her. Kagosha looked around with her Icy blue eyes. Her blood ran cold and she felt every change in the wind. The warmer drifts didn't make her feel any less cold just she knew it had changed, Because her blood would stop its flow if it became even slightly warmer. She suddenly broke out into a run, Even the branches of the trees didn't try and grab her. She was so fast and silvery droplets landed on the branches as if thanking them for not grabbing and tearing at her clothes. Finally she stopped at a place of familiar. She looked out at the busy city of people, The town that never sleeps. She walked into town calmly, Blood was strong her but so was the fumes that dulled her want to kill everyone. She looked up at the Crestfallen moon. What beauty to that of a human.
Back to top Go down
dark242
Know how
Know how
dark242

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:17 pm

Hikaru walked through an empty warehouse only to find nothing. He looked around as he heard voice coming from the outside. He looked out a little hole to see only a few tennagers messing around. Then one fell and hit his head hard against the ground. "Ha, what fools teenagers are."He said in low voice. Hikaru then walked away from the hole and then laid down on the floor and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Dan stood from the couch. He now felt he needed to do something, he had just stayed in the one manor for what seemed like forever, all of his food coming straight to him. Time to change that.

He than set out the front door and walked throught the trees for what seemed like 100 miles. He finally came upon the city and stood at the bass of a street, before taking in a large breath into his nose. He could smell the scent of what seemed like an endless amount of humans, and a few hiding lycans. "No....not hungry now" he said as he began to walk down the sidewalk as people stared at him. The people had no idea why they wanted to stare at him, but they just had a strage feeling.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:40 pm

Kagosha smelt fresh kill, But not a corpse but just the blood of one. She sniffed the air and it made her throat burn intensity. She normally wouldn't have been so attracted to it but she hadn't eaten in almost 2 months so it was so good smelling. She could imagine the blood, warm and tangy with that sleek taste. Her skin prickled at the remembrance of the flavor. She headed into that direction but when she saw the man her heart stopped. She tried her hardest to say something anything but the words wouldn't come.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:49 pm

He looked up and saw her standing before him. He could see the hunger in her eyes and knew that was how she came across him. A million thoughts raced through his head as it seemed his emotionless face managed to crack into a small smile, the first time he had done this is so long. He began to walk towards her with the small smile on his face as one of the streetlights shined on his face to reveal a few lines of blood that dripped down his face from earlier in the day. "Hello...Kagosha" He muttered in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:04 pm

Kagosha felt his breath hit her and it was warm. Her icy eyes faltered for a moment as she tried to hold her breath but couldn't hold on for much longer. She hadn't changed from the lonely years, "Danny," She breathed and took a breath in through her nose which she instantly regretted. She covered her nose. The burn was a white hot flame within her throat..
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:10 pm

He took a step forward as his small smile disappeared. He than walked a small circle around her, almost like he was examining her. He finally stood behind her. He could now feel his own half-human bood slowly flowing through him. Standing behind her, her stuck his head over her shoulder, and still spoke in a soft voice, but with a slight hiss in it. "You seem hungry"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:16 pm

Kagosha smiled under the coldness of her own palms. She breathed in her own scent that calmed the raging fire, "Ya noticed?" she said though it was muffled. Her breath was like feeling a wind against a numb limb. You felt it but didn't know the temperature or how fast or hard it was. You just knew it was there. She felt her lungs give a harsh burn and she looked at him, " Know where I could get a bite to eat?" she asked using the pun.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:21 pm

He let out a small laugh. "Well, it depends on the kind of bite your looking for" He said as the moon's rays shined down on him from above the dark city. "The flavor you desire could be hidden deep in this city, or it could already be close enough for you to be able to taste it" he said with the hiss still in his voice, as he stood with his head next to hers.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Kagosha's eyes widened, she hadn't seen this coming in her dreams for 2 reasons, 1 she hadn't slept for a few weeks and 2 her dreams were always terrorized by Anissa's return. She tried so hard to fight the instinct but it took hold, The closest blood was on Danny's lips and also flowing in his veins. She turned quickly not really meaning for it to be a kiss but just to get the blood.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:05 pm

As she did this he was a little surprised but went with it, giving her a small kiss. And as she pulled away he thought that she hadn't meant it, so he left it as it was. He looked forward for a moment. "Well, that couldn't have been enough for you just yet. You seem starved." he said as he looked away from Kagosha, thinking that he might find a human nearby for her to snack on. And as he did this he didn't even realise that his pale neck now faced her, his blood rushing through it quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Kagosha closed her eyes tightly, The smell was so hard for her to turn away, "Dan...ny," was all she could say before her eyes changed blood red and she lunged forward and grasped his shirt. She bite down on his neck forcefully. Once she was locked on she didn't know if she could stop before she drained him.. if it was possible. Her gut told her no but her instincts told her yes. She cared deeply for Danny and so she was in a war with herself.

and I want to stop but I can't!
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:24 pm

He turned back and looked at her when he felt her grab his shirt, and was mildy surprised as he felt her fangs sink into his neck. As this happened, a major chill ran down his spine and it came out of him in the form of a psychotic smile. He then turned his body and wrapped his arms around her as she drank from him, his smile dying a bit with each passing second as his ruby eyes turned more of a bloodish color than before.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:28 pm

Kagosha drank as much as she could before winning. She pulled back, "Danny! I... I didn't. Oh my eternal life are you okay?" She asked with so much worry that her eyes changed to an aqua marine type color. She realized that she was holding his shirt and let go. Her mouth dripping slightly and blood had run down her neck and stained her shirt and her hair was slightly wet.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:35 pm

When she let go of his shirt he stumbled a bit like he was almost drunk. He had an almost surprised but goofy smile on his face as he managed to retain his balance. Now that he could walk straight again he wrapped his arm over Kagosha's shoulder, just to be sure he wouldn't fall down. "Don't worry, I'm fine." he said shook his head a little to get rid of another slight chill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next