PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse: The Reboot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Vampire's Curse: The Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:36 am

I can't even.

Welcome to a world of darkness and decay. This is my world, this world in which I have lived, watching you, your entire race, growing and changing. I watched you turn log cabins into skyscrapers, I watched as women rose to power and learned to coincide like equal humans. I watched you once beat those who you thought were below you then turn and great them as brothers.
Welcome my mind, I know so much about you because I've watched. I've always been here since the dawn of my own eternal darkness. My name is Madison Knight... I am the first true child of Mother. The Mother of Darkness.
Your people called me Vampire. I call myself eternal.

FORM:
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Extra:

My characters:

Name: Madison Knight
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot Vampire%20knight%20red%20dress%20anime%20girls%202560x1600%20wallpaper_www.wallpaperhi.com_19
Personality: Cruel, Full of herself, often finds herself better then others
Extra: Seeks the truth of man

Name: Kari Knight
Appearance: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot MJV-ART.ORG_-_98264-1024x768-kitto+todoku+sumiwataru+asairo+yori+mo-girl-long+hair-game+cg-blue+eyes-white+hair
Personality: Kind, Sweet innocent
Extra: Follows her sister forever

Name: Minka Summers
Species: Werewolf
Appearance: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot Tumblr_static_anime_girl_with_black_hair_and_blue_eyes-1920x1080
Personality: Justified, Perfectly centered, advanced fighter
Extra: Helps her brother to aid the wolves

Name: Inu Summers
Appearance: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot 8409167
Personality:Kind, brotherly, instictual
Extra: Travels with his sister

Name: Titus Summers
Appearance: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot 451952
Personality: Cruel, Strict, Justified
Extra: Leader of the Weres

Last edited by Gamergirlavs on Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:08 am

Name: Riroku Serbaris
Appearance: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot 214840_zps34738f8a
Personality: Reserved, Calculated, Loner, Lover, Fighter
Extra: Lone Wolf
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:12 am

Name: Darius Emlocke
Species: Half Vampire
Appearance: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot How-to-sketch-an-anime-boy_1_000000015017_3
Personality: Calm, Calculated. Precise.
Weapons: One-handed long sword. Black metal dagger. Early 1900's Semi-auto pistol.
Extra: Unsure of his alliance. Loathing of other vampires while unsure of human intent.

Name: Jason "Jayce" Emlocke
Appearance: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot Evil-1-1
Personality: Precise and deadly. Hot-headed and aggressive.
Weapons: Hunting knife. Katana. Sniper rifle.
Extra: Younger brother of Darius, vastly different personality but shares his brothers ideals.

Last edited by Dan Alden on Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:08 pm

((Would you look at dat ****, I fixed the **** picture and forum size))

((Anyone got an idea to start this? Or shall I go old school and just revamp the original post?))
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Revamp the original than I'll find a way to follow it up.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 3:48 pm

Madison:

I stared in the mirror at my own "reflection" Or what simply what was a mask for the outside world. What I simply saw was a young, beautiful virgin. Fair skin, gorgeous brown eyes with only the slightest pinkish hue that only just caught the light. Dark hair, a stark contrast against such snowy skin. Beauty practically seeping from every pore.
Or at least that's what the world outside saw. Because once I had seen this world for what it was things changed quickly. I tilted my head towards the window and opened my mouth revealing pearly white teeth and two sets of fangs. The first only on the top of my mouth, barely there, but sharp like daggers. The second was a shared set with the bottom. At first glance they looked like long daggers but upon second glance it could be seen that they were serrated. Perfect for ripping into the flesh of another.
I was a spawn of evil and... I loved every moment of it.
"M'Lady the guests are all here," came a voice, soft and I almost missed it.
"I shall be only a moment," I murmured standing and taking my violin from the table and straightened my white corset before moving to the door. Tonight was the feast for the dead. My "Guests" were really the main course. My coven hung by the back doors of the concert hall ready to stop any who tried to run.
I entered and silence took over the human crowd. I made my way silently to the stage and raised my violin into position, and began to play.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:06 pm

Darius:

I stood among humans. A part of me that still felt strange but comforting. Being able to converse with them was almost a relief. Not being labeled a monster or a curse. But of course thats only because I look like them. If I shared the same cold skin and stare of my other race they'd look down apon me as a demon. But of couse, thats what I was.

I finished my drink and lit a cigarette as I heard the violinist started to play. She was a beautiful pale girl with clear intentions. I sat down to watch the show that was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Madison:
I played my song, it was cold and sad, it drew in my crowd. The soft hearted began to tear up and wipe their tears. Meanwhile my men moved towards the doors and locked them. Suddenly two of my companions jumped down from the balcony floor onto the stage beside me and grabbing some of the people around me. Death suddenly began as some of the younger/more eager members of my coven suddenly began to feed on the audience. All the while I still played.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:24 pm

Darius:
For an instant I saw peace in life as the crowd became emotionally attached to the violinist's song. Before it came crashing down as the chaos began. I puffed on my cigarette for a moment to calm my urge at the sight of blood. I looked up at the violinist and met her gaze for a moment, before one of the feeders lunged at me. Before he reached me I pulled out my pistol and shot him between the eyes, and put out my cigarette in the bullet hole of this creature. I stood and shot the lock on the nearest doors so whoever was left may have a chance to escape. Vampire or Human.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:36 pm

Madison:
I finished my song just as the doors opened a what few people were alive ran out of the room. One of my companions feasted at my feet and my eyes turned to man with the gun. "You spoiled our dinner," I said evenly.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 4:56 pm

Darius:
As the remaining people fled the rest of the coven turned to me, ready to attack, but standing still. I placed my foot on the corpse I had just made, and looked back to the woman and responded "And this one spoiled the music for me, as well as my cigarette". I took a step forward with my gun at my side. "And why was this even necessary? Three bodies would have been enough to feed to lot of you, and yet you drag dozens to this trap. It's glutoness behavior like this that makes people label us as demons. And yes I said US" I stated with anger as I glared at the beautiful violinist.

I noticed a body of a girl one of the vampires had left alone since I had fired my first shot. I lifted the departed soul before biting into an untouched area of her neck. It was the first blood I had tasted in a long time. Bitter, with a metalic taste. The vampires around me looked confused as to why a human would feed on blood.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:01 am

Madison:
My eyes flashed green as I stepped down from the stage. "Why stay small when you can grow?" I countered. "Sure 20 can be fed on 3, but 50 need a dozen. And the remaining we continue to expand with. You've disrupted our hunt for the large of our coven. I should destroy you now," Madison hissed. Suddenly from behind a large curtain ran a young girl with white-blonde hair. "No, don't hurt him," she pleaded grabbing onto my dress. "Kari, stop this," I snapped. She shook her head,"We do not harm our own kind," She reminded almost desperate.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:11 am

Darius:
I was ready to attack again. Vampires like this were a cancer in this world, but I was distracted when the young girl ran out. I dropped the corpse I had fed off and placed my pistol back in my jacket. The pure soul of a child should not be exposed to the potential massacre that was about to unfold.

I looked back to the violinist "If you continue these vile acts the humans will eventually strike back." I walked to the door, the coven not moving as no orders had been given. "Stop this before they destroy us all" I looked back to the girl who had pleaded for me. "Thank you for your kindness" I stated before turning to the door.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:14 am

Kari:
"You welcome," She whispered softly. As he turned she moved forward, nervously clutching her dress in the front. "Where are you going? Won't you stay?" she spoke softly. "We help all kinds of people," She whispered. "I'm sure we can help you too," She whimpered. Madison cleared her throat, "If he leaves, let him," She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:22 am

Darius:
"I'm sorry, but I cannot be seen with such a violent coven. You shouldn't stay here, or you'll become just like them." I stated softly to the young one, before looking back to the woman she clutched too. "I'm leaving for now, but if I hear about another one of your 'parties' You can be sure I'll attend the event. And next time there won't be as many survivors." I finished, before walking out into the cold night woods.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 11:37 am

Madison:
I gave a heavy hiss of anger. "Gather those we have, they need to be taken back to be drained," I called out and everyone began to move. "Kari come along," I snapped at my sister walking towards the rear door. She followed but turned slowly to look back at the door. "Why did he stop us?" She whimpered. "Kari!" I snapped. She turned forward again, "Sorry~" She called running forward.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 2:34 pm

Darius walked through the woods for hours, until he returned to his current home of a small town, burning cigarette in his mouth, while dragging the bleeding corpse of a deer behind him. He came upon a small cottage with a shed in the backyard. Darius dragged the deer into the shed and hung it up for draining, before leaving the cold night and entering his cottage.

A pale red haired boy who appeared to be a teenager sat by the fireplace, also with a burning cigarette in his mouth. He heard the opening of the door and turned to greet his brother, noticing blood on his hands and shirt. He spoke up "So, did you kill them? Or did you bring back dinner?" he questioned him.

"I killed one of them as a warning. There was a vampire child present, and I did not wish to ruin whatever innocence she has left." Darius responded. "And yes, I did bring back dinner. Please don't throw out the corpse this time. Sometimes I enjoy an actual meal."

"Yeah, yeah. So what was the warning?" Jayce questioned again.

"I wasn't very specific" He spoke as he walked to the corner, his sword standing against the wall proudly. "but next time I'm bringing this, and your coming with me."

"Won't I stick out in a large party of humans?" Jayce questioned yet again.

Darius walked to the sink and rinsed the blood off his hands, before drying them with a towel "You won't necessarily be AT the party, but you'll be there" Darius said with a smirk on his face before taking a long drag on his cigarette that still hung between his lips. "Now be on your way, I brought dinner, you prepare it."

Jayce took a scowl on his face. "Fine, but I don't eat the meat. You can clean that." He stated aggressively before grabbing his hunting knife from the nearby table and leaving out the door to the shed.

Darius took Jayce's seat by the fire, puffing his cigarette while thinking of the pianist. She was beautiful, but a problem.

(EDIT: Updated my character sheet.)
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 3:38 pm

((I need a start for the werewolves, gonna assume WW was a prequel and that this is present day, so I dunno where Riroku would be))
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 11:29 am

(Think we got this figured out. Bumping so Quik can post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse: The Reboot   Vampire's Curse: The Reboot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse: The Reboot
Page 1 of 1