PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end Empty
PostSubject: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:59 am

Sylever laughed triumphantly as he saw King explode. He raised his mace up to the sky, bellowing to the world that no one could stand up to him. The fire from the volcanoes shot to the sky, and caused the clouds to look blood red from the reflection of the fire.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:02 am

Jinn layed down on the couch and smiled, he was totally relaxed, he began to drift into a state of true melowness and simply said "Shame, i can't come in a box then" He chuckled and continued "I love you"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:07 am

I can play that too XD

Anissa smiled, "I love you too," She said continuing her song. The song melted into another as the time passed. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cFwfA9D0Ek&feature=related

She was thinking as her songs played of memories. Her first kiss, her first love, her first time she wanted to end her life. Meeting Jinn. All very important in the way life was for her.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:08 am

Dan felt another feeling almost immediatly as he flew. He now looked to the sky with aconvident look on the face. He flew a bit faster and caught up to Kagosha.

---------------------------------------------
Jason jumped up behind out of Kanto's shadow. He latched onto the boys back as he whispered into his ear. "The Royal family will be back to detroy you and your master" he let out with a snake like hiss in his voice. He opened his mouth and bit down on the boys neck, and pulled from him and pushed him to the ground. Jason's fangs now soaked in black blood. He licked his blood stained lips as he disappeared into a shadow.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:10 am

Jinn smiled then yawned, the blood spells always took it out of him, and one that big was a real ball buster. He stretched out over the couch and said, night night" He sounded more like a small child in need of a mother, and the last that he thought of was how kind Anissa was, and how he never knew his mother
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:10 am

Then Titus walked inside, eyes glowing red, fire comming off his body. He glared at the couple, sitting down, but then his frightful glare turned into a grin. Fire still burned where he had stepped, and the cave became like an oven. He tturned to Minka, ignoring Rirkou's equally evil stares. "Sister, look at me now...hehe I've become a GOD! I am a ruler of the world. We have won. You were always weak, and helpless. Your pathetic." then he turned to Rirkou, "And YOU...you discust me. I don't know how you managed to defeat me, TWICE, but can assure you, it will not happen again. I will remember my fights with you...and just so you don't forget..." and with that blew fire onto Riroku's exposed ches, and he burned Riroku's right abdomen. Riroku screamed out in pain. He clentched his chest and rooled over, curling up into a ball it hurt so much. Titus laughed and looked torwards Minka. "I can forgive YOU, sister. Come with me. Together with Sylver, WE CAN RULE THE WORLD!"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:25 am

wow screwed up the words for a second on reading that and scared myself XD

Anissa stopped playing at the end of the second song and smiled. She went upstairs and got a blanket, she put it over Jinn and walked out back to the garden. She wanted to see all of her house. She looked at the fountain and sighed. She jumped up onto the roof as memories continued to pass by her mind. She looked at the sky and saw the redness. She wasn't too afraid, her mind was clouded and she wasn't thinking. She stayed up there thinking.

Minka changed to her wolf form, teeth bared she glared at him, "NO!" She growled. She was going to stand her ground. "Riroku, are you okay?" She asked still glaring at her opponent.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:32 am

Riroku couldn't speak, he was clutching a large red burn on his chest and it hurt him immensely. He grunted, as if trying to say something, but then he winced again, and pain shot through him.

Titus sighed. "Then you will perish, along with the rest of the world, unlees you change your mind NOW. I am giving you a chance to redeem yourself. Ditch the weak boy, he is holding you back. Look at him. He's so helpless, pathetic. You will become strong Minka." Titus said.
"If you don't join, then I will make you. Your powers are, er, required by the master."
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:35 am

Kantos cried out in pain, but immediately stopped when he saw Sylver glaring at him.
"I...I'm...sorry master...I...shouldn't have let him go..." Kantos said trembling. Sylver gave a look of annoyance, but nodded his head. "Goooooooooood. We must go. The great city must be destroyed, and from there, we will make our capital from its ashes. Titus I'm sure wil follow." and so then, they moved torwards the direction of New York City, going to burn it to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:40 am

As Sylver and Kantos left the area, the red aura reappeared an floated over a small area that had yet to be burned. It seemed as if the aura was waiting for something. And after it stayed there for a few minutes, dozens of bats began comverging together on that spot.
Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end Vampire-1
The King stood there in front of the aura, with a tired look on his face.

The aura began to change until it was shaped like a person. A see-through hand came up and lightly touched the kings cheek, as a small gust of wind blew around them. "I.....I cant beleive your here.......its been so long" He said with a loving look.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:45 am

(Andy, no burning my mansion~!)

Minka growled, "NEVER!" She growled. She turned and changed to the wind. She grabbed Riroku and flew off into the sky. Was there anywhere they would be safe? She flew higher. She knew where to go. She arrived at a small building, She opened the window, still abandoned. She set Riroku down inside and closed the window. She changed back to her wolf and looked at Riroku, She licked his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:50 am

The King held out his hand as the red shadow took it. At that instant, they both vanished.

----------------------------
Dan stopped flying for a moment and looked around. Seeing the destructio that had covered the forrest. He grabbed Kagosha's hand to stop her. "I know where we can go to be safe........."
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:51 am

[Why, I would never do such a thingxD]

Titus sighed. "Then the world is doomed. You will be spared, as Sylver has a use for you, but if it was up to me, I'd come and kill you on the spot, sinse you refused me." Then he laughed. "Well, I guess I must hunt you down."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riroku opened his eyes, but his vision was cloudy, and his head felt dizzy. He saw Minka next to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:57 am

(I mean it, I'll PM you what we could do so I don't have to have it blown apart AGAIN!)

Minka whimpered, her ears back. She was truly afraid, not of Sylver or Titus, but loosing Riroku. It had almost stopped her last time.

Kagosha stopped and looked at Dan. "Where?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:05 am

"Just come with me" Dan whispered into Kagosha's ear as they disappeared with the black flash. When they reappeared, they stood in front of the King's castle in Translvania. "We should be safe here for now" He said as he walked into the large front door. He held it open for Kagosha to come in.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:13 am

[im just kidding, sheesh, i didnt even know the mansion was in new york:P]

Riroku saw her fearful face and said in a whisper, "I'll be okay...I promise" He reached up, and patted her on the head, and gave a another smile. But it was quickly broken up by a coughing fit, and again, pain shot through Riroku. He clentched his teeth, and gave a small grunt of pain.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:20 am

Minka felt how cold he was and ran out of the room. She came back a moment later with a blanket. She laid it over him and laid down on the blanket beside him.

Kagosha walked into the room and waited for Danny. She was a bit more alert and short tempered in this form and was a bit cautious.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am

Dan followed her in as his wings began to form back into his body. He looked around the dark room before turning to Kagosha. "You know, you dont need to stay in that form. Just calm yourself. Nothing bad is going to happen here" He said with a bit of concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:28 am

Riroku smiled at her, then he looked out the window of his room and saw the sky, and realized again what had all just happened. He gave a small sigh, and then turned back torward Minka, and looked at her with his blue eyes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Titus disappeared in a burst of flame. He was off to find Minka, to further his master's plans of world domination.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:31 am

Kagosha finally changed, she was tired but refused to show it, "Danny, thanks," She said.

Minka was far from tired and was ready to fight if Titus showed up again. Minka's purple eyes seemed to have dulled with the worry and were now a bluish palish color.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 am

Rirkou began to close his eyes, he was tired and drained of all energy.

Titus appeared with a burst of smoke.
"I smell them..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:40 am

Dan gave her a small hug and a kiss on the fore head before looking down the long hallway. He took her by the hand and lead her down the hall to a flight of stairs. It had been so long since he had really been in this castle, he was trying to remember how to get to his old room.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:04 am

Minka lay with her mind set on protecting her loved one. Where was Inu?

Inu howled for his pack. They had all gotten scared and had scattered when the volcanoes began to appear. The pack would be safe he thought. He turned and looked around, Maybe, he should go and look for Minka. He ran through the woods and looked for her scent, when he did find it he knew where she had gone, Home, He thought.

Kagosha followed Danny through the corridors, she was already lost and there was no way she could lead the way.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:09 am

Titus walked over to the building. He laughed, and knocked on the door.
"Knock, knock!" he called, tauntingly. Then he blew fire, and burned the door down.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:11 am

After about 20 minutes of searching, Dan found the room that he had stayed in before. It was rather large, with a King size bed in it. The room was much larger than the room that he and Kagosha had fallen asleep in last night. He walked over to the closet and hung up his jacket in it. He then walked over to the old dust covered dresser and looked inside. All he found were old black clothes that looked hundreds of years old. He sighed as he closed the dresser drawer and walked over to Kagosha. "Is this cozy enough for you?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next