PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)

Go down 
+5
NesQuik
Arashi-Kun
Hobopew
Dan Alden
Gamergirlavs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:16 am

Just as Elliot spoke, Jason turned and entered a small medical room. He put Elliot on the table as he began to look around for the right supplies.

Dan smiled a bit as she seemed to calm down. He kissed her lightly on the forehead as he hugged her.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:21 am

Elliot sat and watched Jason, "So what happened in there?" He asked with confusion," And where is my sister," He said in a sort of demanding way.

Kagosha kissed him on the neck and then she began to think, "So wait a minute, how come I just barely got the smell," She said with confusion.

Agent hissed lightly, "Where are we?" She asked. Jack chuckled, "Someplace safe," He said.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:28 am

"THAT is none of your buiness. But I believe my brother took Kagosha back to Anissa's mansion." Jason said as he now held a long stick and a roll of bandage to make a splint. "Now hold still."

"I.....dont know" Dan replyed in the same confused tone.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:32 am

Elliot let out a light growl, he hated 1, being crippled and 2, being in the dark. But he listened and was still.

Kagosha caught the scent again and walked back into the white room. "Something was here," She said something because she wasn't sure if it was human.

Agent hissed and got to her feet. She got in Jacks face and poked his chest, "Where am I!" She said demanding. Jack just sighed and walked away out of the room and locked the door behind him. Agent hissed and pulled out both of her guns, "OPEN THE DOOR!" She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:41 am

".....this might hurt a little" Jason said before he moved Elliot's leg and the broken bone snapped back into place.

Dan quickly followed after Kagosha as she ran back into the white room. "....can you sense how long ago they were here?"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 6:05 am

Elliot grunted and closed his eyes through the pain and only grunted as it snapped back into place.

Kagosha looked around, "I can't but......," She said and ran down stairs. She grabbed Titus' hand and ran back upstairs. "What?" He asked. "Sniff," She said.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:21 am

"Yes......sniff puppy" Dan said with a laugh.

As Elliot's leg was now straight, Jason lined it up with the long stick, before wrapping one bit of tape around it to keep it against his leg, before he grabbed another long stick, and pressed it against the other side of his leg. He now began wrapping quickly up and down Elliot's leg.
Back to top Go down
Arashi-Kun
Leader
Leader
Arashi-Kun

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 9:58 am

Nami looked up at Jinn and had an uneasy feeling in her gut.
"I was going to keep it secret, but... I did learn form and race changing, but it drains energy...if it wasn't for sleep I probably would be temporarily paralyzed..."She said with a small smile of accomplishment.Though underneath that smile, she felt guilt, she should have told them and she didn't."But... you shouldn't be worrying about this... you have a kid on the way, and a wedding to plan..."She said trying to change the subject.But if she knew Jinn, this wasn't going to end that easily.
Back to top Go down
http://silverstorm.rpg-dynasty.com
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 1:40 am

Jinn smiled at her and picked her up saying "Come on.... Your family kid" He chuckled putting her over his shoulder and begining to walk away and said "I have alot to do always have, doesn't mean i'll slow down" He chuckled and continued to walk out the room
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:59 am

Anissa's eyes were watery but she looked out and her thoughts wandered to the small bundle she once had. She remembered his beautiful green eyes and his dark hair.

Elliot clenched his teeth through the pain and and watched Jason's work.

Titus looked at Dan and growled but Kagosha changed then gave him a look. The look of.......pwease. The full on puppy eyes and lip. Titus looked back to Kagosha just to see the cute face of the girl he raised. He sighed and changed into the huge muscled wolf. He stuck his face to the floor and began to sniff. He thumped Dan out of the way and began to search. Kagosha walked over to Dan in her child form, She hugged his leg just to screw with him.

A cold chill began to settle over New York and the huge area filled with the white snow flakes. They settled all around, Winter had returned.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:13 am

XD....pwease. XD

Jason finished wrapping the split as Elliot's leg now stood strait out on its own now. He walked over to a closet and pulled out a pair of dusty crutches. He adjusted them to Elliot's height and gave them to him.

Dan looked down and lightly chuckled as Kagosha latched onto his leg. He knew that the older Kagosha he loved was using this younger form to tease him. He patted the top of her head and watched Titus work.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:27 am

**** my language xD

Titus looked over but rolled his eyes and began to work again. He sniffed every few seconds, something was up. He sniffed the crib, suddenly the hairs on his back raised and he growled loudly. "Ediwn," He snarled.

There was a chuckle from the balcony and a black figure stood, "Yes?" It said. Titus moved infront of Kagosha and growled loudly. The figure chuckled, "Ahh Kagosha," The figure said and bowed. Kagosha hissed in her young form. "Still the beautiful little lady," he said. Kagosha's hiss grew as her form changed, "You wish you ****," She said using a filthy word. Kagosha didn't cuss very often but still. The form's mouth seemed to appear and a milky smile grew.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 11:20 am

Dan's head shot up, his black hair flicking over his head to show the most angered look he had shown in over 500 years. "You..." he said as his red eyes glowed a very dark bloody color as he saw the being that had caused Kagosha so much pain throughout her life as a vampire. Inside he felt what seemed like a second anger rising in him. He suddenly seemed to restrain himself as his anger died a bit. He had to control himself to keep Kagosha safe.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:00 am

"Yes, me," It said the smile growing then it stepped down which was like shadows. It glided over to Kagosha and an arm seemed to morph out of the blob that now had the Icy blue eyes. It raised its arm and touched her face. She grabbed his wrist and tried to move it away but her hand passed through something like gas. Edwin chuckled and backed away. "This room is too bright," He said, "Tata," He said and in an instant the smoke cleared and the room seemed to brighten now that his pressence was gone.

Anissa sighed heavily as a snowflake landed on her palm. She watched it melt and turn to water. She licked it away only to spit it back out. She was a vampire, she couldn't digest even the smallest drop of anything but blood. A laugh echoed around her, "Still trying to adjust," It said. Anissa spun around with a hiss and again her hands moved to her stomach. "Another? I thought I made my lesson clear the first time," The dark figure said appearing from the shadows. "Anissa, your beauty cannot be passed, you are only to hold that," He said. "The child will die, I mean it Anissa, I myself cannot make my own with you. For you even pass me, please understand that. The Knights are to die with their beauty not to pass it. Kagosha will be the same case," He said. "Both of you are beautiful, Neither of you shall have an heir, You will be the Knights end," He said and again disappeared with a hiss. Anissa was struck with fear.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:23 am

As Edwin disappeared from the white room, Dan suddenly dashed out the door into the hallway. He knew where to go, and ran into Anissa's room, but he stopped suddenly and stayed in the darkness as he heard Edwin's words to Anissa. What Edwin said pushed his anger over the top, as two black rings formed around his red eyes and he jumped out of the room about to attack, but he slammed against the rail of the blacony, mere seconds after Edwin had faded away.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 7:27 am

[Seeing as Arashi's activity is almost insulting xD]

Jinn walked out to hear the voice and said proudly "Not while i live and breath..... Run and hide.... The knights will walk with the night through your petty lies and illusions.... The knights of old only lay path for the nights of new to walk forward with pride!" Jinn said his voice dominating the area as he stood a bit behind Anissa Nami on his shoulder.

[Nialo = night fall btw]

-------

https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net/viewtopic.forum?t=225
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40