PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:44 am

Danny......................
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:45 am

Yes?

Dan layed there and stared lovingly into her eyes. His dreams showed him only crows. He didn't know if that was a good thing, or bad. But at the moment, he couldn't care less. He let out a gentle yawn just before lightly kissing her again. "Sleep well?" he said with the loving tone in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:49 am

off for the night xD make Anissa your last post Jade please xD
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:58 am

Anissa smirked, She stood and followed him upstairs and to his room.

Kagosha looked at him, "I slept through the night, and learned what we're going to do today," She said with a smile. She felt a warmth inside of her she felt with no one else and it was so amazing that she couldn't believe that she could hold the heat in and it not ignite her and slowly burn her up.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:04 am

Dan nuzzled a bit closer to her, and continued to stare into her eyes. "And what is that?" He said, with a bit of worryness in his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:07 am

"Now why would I tell you that when you can just find out for yourself?" She asked with a smile showing her long milky fangs, her pale eyes never moving from his and her question as unanswered as a pig at your door step (Wow I'm creepy)
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:13 am

Hehehe, you have no idea how creepy I game get............. Twisted Evil

Dan let out a small laugh, "Hehe. I suppose so." He said as he showed his fangs as well and pressed his forehead against hers, as he tried to match her expression perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:15 am

Kagosha smiled and sighed still holding the smile, "Your cute," She said looking at him. Her fangs showing even more.

sorry for short post, multitasking again. XD
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:21 am

Dan let out another small but creepy laugh. "You too" he said, as he began to lick one of his fangs. The way she was acting, he somehow really liked it.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:34 am

Kagosha saw this and couldn't help but lean forward and kiss him. She loved the taste he left in her mouth. She pulled back with her eyes closed loving this moment again. Every moment was so precious when she was with Danny. It was heaven for a vampire. (I LOVE THAT METAPHOR!)
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:49 am

Dan looked at her with a smirk when he saw how much she had enjoyed the last kiss. He then thought he had a good idea as he bit the inside of his bottom lip, making a small cut. A small bit of his dark red half-human blood flowed into his mouth. After a few seconds he could tell that the flavor of the blood was on his lips, and thats was when he kissed Kagosha again. Thinking that this would drive her insane.

(Me creepy. XD)
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:00 am

Kagosha felt the blood hit her tongue and couldn't help it, She grabbed his shoulders and kissed him and tasting the blood. She finally had to pull black to breath. She licked her lips, breathing hard. "Don't do that unless I know," She said with a smile, her white fangs now a shade of pink.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:12 am

Dan smirked as she pulled away. Such a violent kiss, it was just what he expected, and he enjoyed it so much. "Now where's the fun in that?" He said as the blood still stained the inside if his mouth, its still dripping from his fangs. He reached his head over and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:20 am

Kagosha's hunger awakened again and she couldn't help but slamming into his mouth again. She couldn't help it, the warm sweet and tangy juices stained her mouth and she kept going for more but again she had to pull back. She breathed heavenly her mouth dripping with blood.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:27 am

Titus smiled back at Minka. He took his paw off of Riroku's face. "Right. your comming with me." and with that, bounded over to Minka, grabbed her by the scruf, and leaped out a window. Riroku lay on the ground, fingers clasping for something that was not really there.
He landed outside the house, and dropped Minka. He had an evil gleam in his eye. "Run, and you will die. Sylver, I'm sure, can find another way to control the Earth." Titus said to her, still looking at the house.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:31 am

Dan looked at her with the smirk still on his face. She was so forceful right now, and he loved it so much. "Hehe.......like it?" He said with a devilish smile on his face, as it seemed that three slow streams of blood dripped out of his mouth and went down his chin.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:34 am

"Your evil," She said taking a finger and wiping the blood up and sucking on her finger. She leaned for ward and kissed the drips on his face sucking them away.

Minka bowed her head and held it low, She would have to give in, "Lead the way," She said in almost a whisper. She didn't want to keep Riroku in danger and the best way would be to give in.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:39 am

Then Titus turned to Minka, and started laughing like a maniac.
"HAHAHA...hehe...Minka..." he said, his face now turned to her own, and pressing up against it, flames barely touching her. "I LIED." and then Titus turned to the house, took a deep breath, and blew a wide cone of fire, incinerating the building. Titus continued to laugh as he looked back at Minka. "hehehehe..."
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:40 am

Dan let of a very small laugh as the smirk was still on his face. "You say I'm evil but you still love me" he said as it seemed the bleeding in his mouth had stopped. But there was still a fain taste of blood on his lips as he lowered his head and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:49 am

Kagosha had become more tame and kissed him sweetly, "I do love you, more then even blood though that is a spice I do enjoy," She said.

Minka screamed, "NO!!!" She yelled, She ran around to the front and changed to her human form. The door was jammed and she used her shoulder to slam into the door.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:57 am

Titus looked up at her, and snickered. "I wouldn't do that if I were you..." he said, and a small *shink* was heard. Titus had unsheathed his claws. "He's finished." he said. "Now be a good girl and come with me. If you listen, you won't shere the same fate as your little lover there."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:00 am

"I don't care!" She shouted, changing to the fire inside and then bouncing around in the fire looking for Riroku. "Riroku!" She shouted. She needed to find him, without Riroku she would do the job for herself.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:00 am

Dan looked at her with loving eyes, but the smirk was still on his face. "But I'm sure you really enjoyed that. After all, I'm sure my blood must have a unique taste to it, with me beeing only half-human" he said as he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:08 am

Kagosha moved her head in a clumsy and dazed nod, "Oh yes," She said. She looked at him, "But now you made me hungry," She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:17 am

Dan sat up in the bed. He pulled the blanket off of Kagosha and picked her up and put her in his lap. He put his arms around her and kissed her again. "What? Didn't you get enough from me already?" He asked as he held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next