PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:24 am

Kagosha looked around, "Uh, yeah I'd say so," she said.

Minka growled and stood, Riroku must have been asleep. She growled and stood. "Back off!" She growled.

I'll be on later, maybe a half hour.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:31 am

Titus laughed. "Well, I'm afraid I can't do that. Your comming with me, weither you like it or not." and he burned the wall behind him, so there was no easy escape.

Rirkou awoke, and looked at Minka. "Whats going on..." he asked.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:35 am

Cya Jade. ^_^

Dan looked into her eyes for a moment, sensing that she was tired. She didn't need to show it in anyway, he just knew. Today had been such a strange day, it seemed to be never ending. He took her hand and lead her over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:57 am

Minka growled louder at Titus, "Riroku, If you can.....Run," She said and tackled Titus, knowing that he was going to burn her. But she would easily give her life again and again for him.

Kagosha sat on the bed, she didn't want to sleep, "You trying to get rid of me?" She asked with her same happy smile.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:59 am

Dan sat next to her. He smiled a bit at what she said and hugged her tightly. "Now why would I wanna do that" he said still hugging her, with a goofy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:02 pm

Kagosha laughed, "You've come so far since I met you," She said, "The guy I played tag with," She said remembering her days as a child. She leaned into him, "That was a long time ago," She said. It felt like a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:09 pm

"Why whats happening?" then he heard Titus's voice and immediately understood. He dragged himself to the wall, and climbed up it, finally getting on his feet. But even that small task was loborous, as he was breathing deeply. His chest burn was a deep red, and it covered his entire right abdomen. A permanate scar to always remind him of Titus.

Titus walked in the room, flame burning hot.
"Come with me Minka, and no one will get hurt."
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:11 pm

Dan laughed a bit. "It was a while ago....but you've changed too" Dan had to think for a minute. It seemed like since he met her, her personality hadn't changed at all. After a bit Dan kissed her on the forehead now that she was leaning against him and he was basically holding her up. "........you've doubled in height" He said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:24 pm

Kagosha laughed, "Ya," She said, "Such a suprise isn't it," She said. She kissed his cheek, "Never thought this would have happened," She said.

Minka growled and launched herself at Titus, "I'll give in NEVER!" She shouted as she slammed into him.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:31 pm

"Then perhaps, I shall change your mind," and with that took a burning paw and swiped at the side of her head. Riroku saw this, and he cried out in anger. "STOP THIS!" he screamed, but Titus would not.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:33 pm

"Well I'm glad it did" he said with a smile. (I'm slowly running out if ideas for these scenes. XD!) He still had his arms wrapped around her and he lossened up a bit. He moved one of his hands down her back until his hand was just above her waist. He moved his fingers around a bit, trying to find a tickleish area.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:46 pm

Kagosha laughed, "What are you doing?" She asked. (XD not me XD)

Minka looked up, Three scratches marked her cheek, she would be scarred and she looked at Riroku, "GO!" She shouted. She jumped and slammed into Titus again and bit into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:51 pm

XD Than who?

Dan looked at her with a smile. "What? Your not tickleish?" He said with his hand still searching for a tickleish spot.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:02 pm

Riroku looked at Minka fighting, and he said to her, "I'm sorry...I won't leave you, I love you too much for that." Then he turned to Titus. "Bring it on."

Titus raged in pain from Minka's bite, he turned around, and threw Minka from his shoulder to a wall. Then he turned to Riroku. "Still won't go eh? I'll take care of that." and with that, walked calmly over to where Riroku stood, and Riroku with wide eyes, could only watch as his body was to weak to move. Titus placed a paw on his head, put pressure on Riroku's head, and threw him to the gound. Riroku landed with a sickening thud, not moving, except for the weak rise of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:05 pm

Kagosha giggled, "Stop," She said as he touched the spot her mother used to use against her.

"Riroku!" Minka shouted with pain, She hung her head and got to her paws, "I...I'll go, just don't hurt him," She said as tears fell to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:11 pm

"Tehe, alright." he said as he stopped moving his hand. This was another moment tthat he would hapily remember. One of the many that had happened since he had met her. He kissed her on the cheek and held her close.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:17 pm

Riroku clentched his fists. "No...no....Minka, don't...I'll be okay..." He said weakly. Titus laughed at his pain, and pushed him again in his face with a burning paw. "You wlll eh?" he turned around to ask Minka, his paw on Riroku's head, quishing it. Riroku clentched his teeth again, and he grunted out in pain. He couldn't go werewolf...he was too weak...he couldn't save Minka...
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:28 pm

Minka's claws dug into the floor, "Stop! I said I would go," She said.

Kagosha reached up and kissed him, She pulled back with a deep blush

Sorry have to go.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 1:33 pm

Dan looked at her with loving eyes, before closing his eyes and sighing contently. He brought his hand up and ran it through her silver hair, before kissing her again.

Night night Jade. XD
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:45 am

Jinn woke up on the couch and cursed himself for falling asleep, it must of been terribly rude looking for him to just fall asleep whilst Anissa was playing her music, he swung his legs onto the floor and looked around yawning uncontrolably and loudly
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:48 am

Kagosha kissed back a bit more forcefully.

Anissa heard the movement inside the house and swung through her window into her room. She landed without a sound and walked back downstairs, "Well hello sleepy head," She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:57 am

Jinn looked over his shoulder and took a depe breath in through his nose and then yanwed out his mouth, and said "Morning, and what a lovely sight to see" He smiled and continued "Sorry i fell asleep but yoru music just took me away" was the nicest he could say it
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:35 am

Dan took the kiss and felt the extra emotion she had put into it. He happily stared at her for a moment, before kissing again, putting a bit more force into it just as she had, in order to to return the favor. When he stopped kissing her he lightly pressed his forehead against hers. Gazng into her lightly colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:42 am

I can't read your post because travis is here.k
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:44 am

Meh, alright. Just get to it later. Okie dokie? XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next