PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:36 am

She was a little winded and was breathing a bit hard.

Anissa smiled, "I understand," She said coming down the steps and sitting next to him.

sorry for short post
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:51 am

I was thinking that now that Travis is gone, maybe you could fix up the above posts a bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:27 am

Sure I guess

Kagosha sighed with passion, She was a bit winded and was so lost in the moment that she couldn't tell up from down. She wanted to stay with Danny forever.

Anissa laughed and walked down the steps and sat beside Jinn, "Morning," She said.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:43 am

Dan's mind seemed to have forgoten everything bad that happened today. Everthing that had happened had just drifted from his memory. Even the bad feeling he had that his father had disappeared. He then basically picked uo Kagosha and put her down so she was sitting in his lap. He kissed her again as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 10:51 am

Kagosha met each kiss and hugged him, "Danny...... I love you," She said with a large blush. Her eyes were glazed over with love and she was so dizzy it was hard for her to stay hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:07 am

Gah! Everytime I try to type 'Dan' it almost comes out as Danny. XD

Dan stared at her with calm, gazing eyes. "And I love you, Kagosha" He said lovingly. He held her tightly, sensing her dizzyness, making sure he held her up. "alright, you need your rest" he said, still with the calm, loving tone in his voice. He stood and picked her up, carrying her to the head of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:20 am

XD I'm making it hard for you XD
Question do you almost put Danny when you have to write your name on an assignment?

Kagosha sighed, "Right now?" She asked, the small kid inside of her coming out a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:24 am

Its almost happened a few times. XD

Dan looked at her with an amused look as he held her above the bed. ".......well...I guess not." He said as he a on the bed, with her still in his arms. "I just figured you were tired. It seemed like you were almost falling out of my arms" he said as he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:27 am

XD

A wave of dizzyness washed over her, "No, your just making me dizzy with your kisses," She said with a laugh.

Don't mean to make them so short just doing something.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:35 am

Dan let a small laugh at what she said. "Sorry, but I cant help it. I guess I just love you too much" he said as he kissed her again.

No problem. I'm guessing you making something on Gimp?
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:43 am

nope, Video and I'm late on two entrys on Anissa's dark past XD

Kagosha laughed, "Ya," She said but had to give into the yawn she was trying to hold in. She was tired but didn't want this moment to end. (Que this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAjiJ5-VqZY)
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:56 am

Dont overwork youself. XD

Dan stood up with her still in his arms. "Hehe. you need your rest. But I'll stay with you in your dreams" he said kissing her again. The blanket on the bed floated up as Dan lifted it with the Mind Over Matter. He gently placed Kagosha on top of the bed, laying her head onto a soft pillow, as the blanket floated back down onto her.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:25 pm

Kagosha tried to stay awake with all her might but the world of tomorrow called to her. She fell asleep. She drempt of awakening and then the rest of the day peacefully. Strangely the same attack on Dan was included, maybe there was no way of knowing when it was doomed to happen but no matter what she was going to do it.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:39 pm

Dan closed his eyes while he stood over the bed. He injected himself into Kagosha's dream, watching what was to happen in the future. His eyes opened as he sighed. He walked over to a window and leaned over the edge of it, his mind wandering. Outside the window was a tall leafless tree. All of a sudden, a crow came down and landed on a branch. Dan stared at the bird, like it was beckoning to him. The crow looked at him, its eyes were a ruby red color, just like Dan's. What could this mean?

Dan let out another sigh as he walked back over to the bed. He circled around it and layed down on the other side, next to the sleeping Kagosha. He stared at her, before he whispered to himself "could I possibly change destiny again?........"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:45 pm

Kagosha scooted closer to Dan and continued to sleep.

Agent and Neco ran faster, the sky was blood red now and they ran faster, they knew where to go.

Kagosha dreamed of death and destruction, pain and suffering.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:50 pm

Dan noticed Kagosha scoot closer to him. He wrapped his arms around her sleeping body, holding her close. His body kept her warm as he drifted off to sleep. His dream consisted of darkness........darkness.....and the sound of a screeching crow.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:55 pm

I have to go, be back tommarow
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:55 pm

Alright. Cya. And feel better. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 11:50 pm

Jinn put his head on her should and said "How come you didn't sleep down here" He chuckled and looked back up to her
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:56 am

Anissa smirked, "I don't think we'll both fit on this couch," She said. Anissa had been deep in thought and was now in sort of a warm daze. She had been sort of sleeping but not quite just in deep thought. Though it was more of a trance.

Kagosha awoke to see Dan beside her asleep. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek, hoping to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:05 am

Jinn chuckled and said "Well what about sleeping on top" He gave a small wink and sat back looking up to the ceiling
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:21 am

Anissa laughed, Then fell back and looked over at Jinn, "Why did I do such things?" She asked herself more in general then anything else. She had gotten into a lot in the last 3 years. She wanted to find out why she was so lost in all the madness of the world.

(Travis is here)
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:24 am

*headdesk* crap........

Dan's eyes opened slowly, his vision a bit blurred from sleeping. As the focus came back into his eyesite he saw Kagosha sleepily staring at him. He reached his arm over and hugged her under the blanket, before lightly kissing her. "Good morning" he sad with a small sigh of content.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:37 am

HE'S GONE!!!!!!!!!

"Morning sleepy head," She said. She kissed his cheek and touched his cheek. She had dreamed of darkness and pain and denial and hatred, Anissa, Jinn, and Danny. The sights had frightened her but awaking to her loved one calmed her and made her forget of the terrors of her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:38 am

Jinn hugged Anissa and asid "Madness is fun isn't it" He sighed and said "I might go to my old room and take a nap" He chuckled and stood up and said "Your free to join me" HE smiled and leaped up strais and into his room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next