PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:27 pm

Riroku nodded, and kneeled next to her. He looked her in the eyes, and then he closed his own.

"Please work..." he prayed silentky. Suddenly he felt a surge of energy rush through him.

He opened his eyes. They were a shining blue.

He leaned in close to Minka, then, he kissed her on her lips, breathig his life into her own.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:30 pm

Minka felt the life and gasped, She knew this was bad for Riroku and tried to pull him off, It was worthless for him to give up life for her. She tried to push him away, she felt her heart thump to life and her body jump back to life. The burns on her legs slowly melted away and the scratches healed up.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:33 pm

Riroku was pushed back, a little hurt. But nonetheless happy that Minka was going to okay. His eyes faded back into their normal color, and he felt weak again, but, hefelt glad that Minka would make it. He gently grabbed hold of Minka's hand and held it.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:37 pm

Minka sat up, completely fine, her eyes burning with anger, "Riroku, why would you do that!" She snapped. She leaned forward and kissed him, Tears rolling down her cheeks, she could have lost him. She was so scared. Inu stood quietly. He didn't want to interrupt. He had at least some sense that was a moment of silence.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:44 pm

Riroku kissed her back, now hugging her tightly. Holding her tightly. He parted his lips and said quietly, "Because I love you. I would give the world up for you. I...I...I'm so sorry I scared you..."

Fire still burned around him, but he didn't notice. He only noticed Minka.
Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 Rirokuminka
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:50 pm

Inu looked at them, "Sorry but you guys this place is going to come down on us," He said looking at the piece of roof that almost hit him. "Lets get going," He said. He coughed finally as the smoke filled his lungs. He coughed and the smoke burned his nose and eyes. Minka looked at Riroku, "Do you need help out?" She asked trying to ignore of the burn at her feet.

ALMOST PERFECT PICTURE!
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:57 pm

"Actually," he said, ignoring the pain that the smoke caused to his own body. "Let me do the work for you guys..." and with that, began to use every last bit of his strength to transform into his giant werewolf that could get them both of harms way.

Riroku gave a small grunt as he transformed, but finally it was complete.

"Hop on." he told them.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:01 pm

Minka nodded and got on, quickly followed by Inu. He coughed as he got on, the oxygen was slowly being used up and his lungs ached for clean air. Minka herself couldn't hold off any longer, she coughed too and closed her eyes too stop the burn.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:03 pm

"Body, don't fail me now..." Riroku thought to himself, and he lurched forward. They ran.

Riroku picked up speed, heading further away from the werehouse and the decimated New York City. After about a half hour of running, he came across a small, clear pond. He stopped by it, and said, "Alright, I think this is good. Are you guys alright?"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:08 pm

Minka opened her eyes, they still stung but she was glad she could breath without the constant nag of the smoke. She got off and looked at Riroku, "We should be asking that question," She said with a small cough. Inu got off and looked at New York, "Oh My Word," He said with wide gold eyes.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:11 pm

Riroku changed back into human form. When he finished changing he gave a sime to Minka, and said, "Yeah, I'll be fine." then he turned to where Inu was watching and also gazed at the burning city.

"This is not good..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Minka looked at the city, "I hope every one is okay," She said moving her hands to her heart, "Oh, why must this happen?" She said.

The people of the town lay scattered dead or to injured that they wouldn't live long. Agent walked through the town with a disgusted look, "They are evil monsters!" She shouted. Neco slowly nodded. The two were walking through town, the ash around them and the smell of decay.

be honest Andy, Is there a change in my posts?
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:25 pm

[like how?]

Riroku put his arm around Minka, bringing her close.

"Inu, do you know where your pack is?" he called out to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:30 pm

"I lost them in the fight, but I should go look for them," He said looking at the boy holding his sister. She was leaning into him and had a worried expression. She looked over at Inu with piercing purple eyes, she knew that Inu was worried but this all gave her a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach. Inu knew that this was going to get worse.

Like better or worse in detail?
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:35 pm

Riroku turned to him. "WE should go look for them. Hehe, I'm not letting you or Minka out of my sight right now, not with those...demons running about." Riroku said defiantly.

[definately better, hobo even called you out on it XD]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:47 pm

Inu smirked, "Okay, just remember who is alpha to that pack though," He said with a smile, he would show how he had changed over the 2 years alone and in charge. He turned abruptly and ran then jumped and changed in mid air. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arsQV7v_KYk Its at 1:30) Minka laughed, her brother was excited and she turned quickly changing and following Inu, "Come on!" She said happily.

I'm just Paranoid.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:52 pm

Riroku gave a deep sigh, smiled, and transformed. He caught up with Minka and Inu, and followed, looking for their lost pack.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 5:58 pm

Inu ran in the lead, his muscles rippling under his skin as he ran, his claws out like cleats. He howled as he ran. There was an answer howl came from far off, he abruptly turned through the trees that were still standing. Minka ran beside Riroku, Inu was in front of them about 10 feet and Minka ran, her fur fluttering around her. She loved the feeling of running it brought out the true being in her.

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 Untitled
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:02 pm

Riroku turned and saw Minka was having a good time, and he too gave out a burst of laughter. He heard the howl, and was glad that the pack was still in one piece.

[sorry its so short...TIRED lol]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:09 pm

She ran and saw Riroku having fun, she moved a bit closer to him and licked his cheek, then gave him a look of, tag your it. She smiled, her feet touching the ground and her paw steps in harmony with the wind around her. It seemed to follow her, it's mistress.

Inu howled again, another answer came from the left. Inu ran left and continued to run.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm

[g2g, goodnight, ill post in morning too tired *huff puff*]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 pm

okay, night.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 8:03 pm

Jinn looked at her with worry and said "STill i'd like you to be with someone i know can protect you,and seeing as John isn't around" He said with a sigh, then put his hand on hers as she stroked his cheek
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 3:52 am

Dan Alden wrote:
Dan kissed her again as she spoke. When he pulled away he reached his arm under her legs and held her up.He smirked, as he seemed to be letting himself fall off the side of the castle. But as he came off the edge, if seemed like his feet acted like a magnet and stuck to the side wall.

He began to walk down the side of the castle. "So, the day is only half-over. So what would you like to do?" he said as he held onto her, while he walked down the side of the tall castle.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 8:14 am

Riroku gave a wolf's laugh, and chased after her. He knew that this journey was very important, but he loved seeing Minka have fun. He ran right up behind her, and leaped, tounge sticking out in mid air. He touched Minka's tail, and then, landing and using his momentum, he jumped claer over her. He landed rigt infront of her, and put on aother burst of speed, grinning. He still had Inu in sight, so they would not get lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next