PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)

Go down 
+5
NesQuik
Arashi-Kun
Hobopew
Dan Alden
Gamergirlavs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:06 am

[I MISSED SOOOOO MUCH!!:O]
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:39 am

The anger now blazed in Dan's now blood colored eyes. "****ING STUPID ***HOLE!!" he screamed out in what seemed like a growly demonic voice as it rang out, the windows of the room suddenly shattering as he gritted his teeth, his long fangs sinking into the inside of his lip as a few drops of blood dripped from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:49 am

Kagosha realized his anger and walked over to him, She put her frigid hand on his warm shoulder, "Danny," she said in a small whisper. Elliot laughed suddenly and Inu growled getting to his feet with much effort. Anissa suppressed the demon within and breathed out, she and Assina had gotten a better relation since her imprisonment. "WHO ARE YOU!" Anissa finally snapped. "Who am I? Really? Why I'm hurt," He said putting a hand to his chest, "Amazing two girls can't even remember their own....... well I guess thats what happens over a hundred and nine some odd years," He said with a 'sad' sigh. Anissa hissed but gave up, she walked out of the room after her loved one. Kagosha turned, "What?" she said, "Who are you, and finish the sentence this time," She said. "Your family," Elliot said getting to his feet," Just as Titus and Ma, and Pa, and Anissa," He said. Kagosha took in a sharp breath, "NO! you were dead, I made sure........No!!!" she said in agony. She covered her ears and looked at him, "Elliot, you were dead," She said.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:38 am

Dan took in a long breath, calming himself and re-focusing on the situation at hand. He looked back and forth as he watched and listened to what they were saying. He began to feel the agony in Kagosha's voice as he put his hand on her shoulder, now trying to help her. "Kagosha....who is he?"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:23 am

"My brother," She said. Elliot smirked, "So you do remember," He said with a smile, "Its a shame that I didn't get to find you until now," He said, "All because of Titus really, he knew where to find you because of your scent but I hadn't known it so I couldn't find you," He said. "How are you alive?" She asked with a shaky voice. "I lived from a werewolf bite," He said looking down, His long hair moved out of the way so that a long scar could be seen.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:33 am

Jinn walked into the woods, he found a clearing, where grass was actually green. HE sat down his anger almost sparking the air with electricity. Anmals peered around at the unrest , just on the boundries of the clearing. Jinn tried to calm himself as he began to meditate. This was his sleep.

As the anger washed away a new feeling of emptiness came, the hunter looked around and the Animals had gone, no noise was heard for miles around, Jinn ebcame uneasy and continued to study, the area. A rift of firery red sparked and burnt the ground under it. A figre could be seen in the swirling darkness. Jinn shot up with his sword in a lunge, nothing good came from this silence or this entrance. He was stopped by a mental force, and his feet left the ground slowly. It was as if a bubble surrounded the area, making it seem different, it was surreal the events that took place.

Jinns neck almsot closed up and then a slender pale white hand, with skin as smooth as silk gripped around Jinns enck. Even if it hadn't his breath would be taken away, not because of her raw beauty but the fact that she was there. The pale woman walked out calmly and held the giant of a man in his place with nothing more than her index finger and her thumb. she smiled a soft cold smile that made Jinns stomach turn, not in a bad way she always had this effect on him. "Hello, handsome" Her voice like one thousands Angels singing angelic praises of death, to the normal mans ears, but even in her voice there was something sinister and death like in it. Her hair red and flowing shining as bright as hope when all was lost dropped by her volumtuious breasts, her long regal black almost see through dress showed her real clothes.

The hunter was still breathless as her feet singed the ground she walked on and brought him back, his arms heavy and his stomach turning wiht nervous butterflies. He spat the words "Elania....You...." She finished the words with a breathless giggle "Dead?" she smriekd and continued to hold him, rubbing his scars and wounds with another silky smooth touch, kissing his skin as she did so, and said "Been playing rough?" He giggled again, and the notes danced in Jinns head. He kissed his forehead and Jinn roared in pain, the wet red lipstick burning his head. She flapped her wings and joined him in the air "You've been mean..... not letting me watch you......" She pouted her obvious attractiveness overflowing as she spun gently around Jinn, him still in her graceful hand.

The hutner spat on the floor, blood in there more than spit and said slowly trying to keep his breath "Go....Rot in.... Hell.... *****...." His dreams seemed more real than ever as she kneed his stomach with a school girl giggle. Jinn flew back and skidded on the grass, and groaned in pain, she rose a hand to her lips as she landed gently and walked wiggling her hips as she walked to him. She kissed her hand and put it on her lips and whispered "I want my toy back..... And i always get what i want. Jinn Nialo...." With that she was gone and the animals reappeard. Jinn on the floor wounds still very much there, the burnt kiss on his forehead along with the broken ribs and bruises. He laid still and raored out in pain and anger at what this meant

Name: Elania
Age (Appearance): 23
Age (Actual):in the milions, and alot older than Jinn
Appearance: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 Sexy_Succubus_by_brokentrain
Special: Mother of all vampires, and now has demonic powers,
Demon form: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 1079243733_EvilDemon
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:36 am

Anissa walked with a sigh pushing a small lock of red hair out of her face. It was so much shorter and ugly then when it had once been. She was walking through the forest following Jinn's obvious trail of anger and thinking of the boy. "Who is he?" She asked herself aloud. The roars broke her train of thought, "JINN!" she said in a frightened voice. She suddenly broke out info a run. The ground barley being touched as she pushed through the forest. Not a tree dared touch her as she ran in fear and agony of the not knowing. She suddenly stopped and saw her loved one, "Jinn, are you okay?" She said, she was frozen in her spot that was a few yards away and felt she couldn't move. For the fear was gripping her and telling her not to move, but she did. She moved forward and touched his shoulder, "Jinn," She asked in a scared tone.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:46 am

Jinn groaned still in shock than pain, his bandages were now red, no clean spot was there, not on his bandages. His coat was torn and stattered, and even his bandana had blown in the iwnd, what was left was a ragged body, as if a fight long ago happened. Mentally it had, she had put him in the secnario after she left, the burnt grass showing she was there. Jinn looked at Anissa or more around Anissa, with a glazed far away look in his eye. He reached out for her as if blind
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:53 am

Anissa's face went from slight fear to complete agony of pain. She wanted to hug him but she knew that would hurt him, "What do I do," She asked in fear and barely could spit the words out. She wanted to help and it was like a crushing force that she couldn't. Anissa had never been good with healing but could case extreme pain to her enemy's but she never had had friends before the beginning of this whole adventure so it was tearing her apart that she couldn't help.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:16 am

Jinn managed to brush Anissa soft cheek, her warmth comforting her, he breathed gently "Bed....Pl...ease" He gasped gently not from the wound but from the shock still, he tried to get up, but his eyes had gone grey and mentally he was drainined from the assult. His sensed worked fine as he sat up and hugged Anissa as best he could, like a small boy from a nightmare
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:26 am

Anissa began to shake but hugged him back and kissed his head. She turned her head and put her fingers to her mouth and whistled long and hard but it cracked at the end as she tried to keep the tears away. No being besides Edwin had made her cry this much. Edwin had caused tears of pain and Jinn caused tears of all emotions. She bit her lip and leaned her head on his.

Elliot heard the whisper, "Nissa," He said and got to his feet. When they were no more then children Anissa always had the gift of a whistle. She used to whistle all day and eventually it drove their parents insain. Elliot who had been the oldest of them finally confronted her on the manner and said that she needed to whistle only when the ultimate danger was at hand. At the time Elliot thought she would eventually forget and go back to whistling but since Anissa was very good at remembering she had kept the promise. She only whistled when she fell down into the river and when she was bitten. Elliot never forgave his parents for ignoring his little sister so he never spoke to them. Now the whistle made both Kagosha and Elliot look up. They were outside in seconds. "ANISSA!" They both shouted.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:31 am

Dan was surprised when he heard the whisper crack through the air. He jumped after Elliot and Kagosha. "Whats going on?" he asked as he looked around, trying to sense what might have happened. As he did this he sensed an aura that left a burnt feel in his soul, even though it had already left.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:34 am

Jinn continued to hug Anissa for the comfrot of seeing, some light entered his world and he bit Anissa's finger gently as he said "Ani.....Ssa...... You...rr.... Warm..... And....I... Like it" He chuckled and held her more nibbling gently on her finger, and not enough to hurt her
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:43 am

Anissa smiled through the fear that rippled through her being,
eventually it would reach the ends of the pond and would ripple the
whole pond. She was shaken and tried to stay brave for him.

Kagosha and Elliot ran fast but Kagosha was gaining, Elliot's human
form wasn't as fast as the full Vampire. He jumped changing in the air
and landing as a Black wolf, his own blue eyes going green and his red flaming hair going like Ice. He ran with her howling for his little sister. Anissa heard them coming, "KAGOSHA!" She screamed. They came into the clearing and Kagosha gasped. She ran to Anissa and Jinn's side. Elliot came up beside them, "We have to get him inside," He said. He changed and looked at Jinn, "You have to let me help you," He said. Anissa looked at him , "How did you?" She asked in confusion since she had no knowledge of her brother's being. "Neenee, for once you memory fails," He said with an original Elliot smile. Anissa's eyes widened, " And you became just like Dusty," She said remembering their old dog they had when they were young.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:47 am

Jinn stayed where eh was and said "Whats....Going....On?" He asked weakly his vision still ntohing but dark blurs moving around him, his eyes with very little colour in them
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:49 am

Dan ran with them, keeping up to there speed. He heard Anissa'a scream and he blanked himself out, knowing that Jinn would be there and he would need to keep his anger under control. When they got there he stood next to Kagosha, watching, the emotionless look stained his face as he looked at the injured Jinn. If he hadn't blanked himself out, he would probably be laughing his *** off right now, feeling the neanderthal had deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:27 am

Elliot seemed to nod, "Come on guys help me," He said and took Jinn under his arm, "Dan was it? Could you give me a hand?" He said waiting for the vampire to help with the other arm. Anissa put her hand on Jinn's cheek, "You stay awake, understand?" she said and kissed him lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:39 am

Jinn nodded and coughed as he said "Who's tired....Bad...Dreams..." he murmored being taken away, he was odly light for a guy his size to be carried so easily
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:51 am

"You seem to have forgiven him rather fast" Dan said as his blank face stared at the wolf. He then helped Elliot lift Jinn before he turned to Anissa. "Lead the way" he said in the firmiliar monotone voice he had always used when he spoke to her.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:57 am

Elliot lifted, "Come on," He said and started walking, Anissa walked not far ahead always seeming to look over her shoulder at him. Kagosha seemed to look around before realizing she was being left behind and followed quickly. She walked over to Anissa and took her hand and smiled at her. Anissa looked at her with a weak and light smile.

Anissa lead them up the stairs to the same room, "Put him on the bed," She said in a light voice. Elliot nodded and put him on the bed, "There you go sis," He said, "Hate to leave but I need to check on something, I'm sorry," He said. "Its okay," She said and hugged her brother. He hugged her back, "Sissy be careful," he said and jumped out the window. Anissa turned to Dan, "Thank you so much," She said. For the first time EVER Anissa had been grateful of Dan and was being nice. Kagosha walked over to Dan and smiled. Anissa imidietly went to caring for Jinn.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:18 am

Jinn laid in bed and remained unconcious, and rapid healing was happening, it was very unsual for Jinn to be healing so fast, still his chest went up and down from his steady breathing
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:34 am

Dan nodded as Anissa thanked him. As Kagosha walked up to him and smiled, the blank look on his face dissappeared and he smiled back at her. He hugged Kagosha and gave her a light kiss. "I'll be back in a bit" he said as he walked out of the room and down the stairs. He went out the door of the cabin and looked around the forrest, smelling the air. Hunger flowing through him.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:37 am

Anissa went about changing his bandages and comforting him with a soft
kiss on the forehead every now and then. She was worried but she needed
to be strong and promised herself she would help him the best she could.

Kagosha enjoyed the kiss and then looked at Anissa, "We need to leave as soon as he is better," She said. The door opened and Agent walked in, "She's right," she said, "Their after you," She said.
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:41 am

Jinn got up slowly and reached for his sword saying very weakly "Who's they?" He groaned and tried to get up, his bandages were off and blood trickled down slowly on his chest, and Jinn was in a room with three vampires
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:56 am

After about twenty minutes, Dan sat against a tree, his lips stained red, as the body of a deer layed next to his without movement. "That was too easy" he said with a frown. When he had first let himself fall into this lifestyle was when a hunter attacked him at the manor, and he bit the man out of rage. And after that he only drank from hunters and werewolfs that attacked him in his home. Sure, he had to hunt down this deer, but it didn't try to kill him like his prey in the past. He wanted more of a challenge.

He sighed and stood and began to walk back to the cabin.

--------------------
Not even a few seconds passed after Jinn spoke, Jason walked into the room and stood next to Agent. He looked down on the bleeding Jinn and looked back up at the three vampire girls. "Huh....cant beleive you all aren't pushing each other out of the way to get to some of that" he said before letting out a joker-like laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)   Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire's Curse 3: Knights end (Reopening)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next