PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wolves Whisper (Reboot)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:25 pm

Riroku

I looked at what was the white wolf with a glare. I didn't know him, but I already didn't like him.

I looked back at the one who questioned me, and explained,

"You know, I really don't know...up until about an hour ago, I didn't realize I even existed...I know that this will be hard to believe, but I just sort of woke up in the forest, and then that's where she, " I pointed at Minka, "Found me. Other than that, all I know is that I have 2 scars running parallel to my neck on my shoulders, and that they were dripping in blood. Which is how she found me. Now, where do YOU all come from? How do you shapeshift like that?"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 1:48 pm

Inu:
I listened to all he had to say before looking at his neck, "You have scars... could be a bite..." I mused aloud with a finger on my chin as I thought. I crossed my arms, looking at him with golden irises. "We are Lycan. Werewolves, myth some would say. We aren't accepted by humans... and avoid them at all costs. We were born this way... me and Titus," I said glancing at my brother. "Some.... were not," I added my eyes drifting to Minka.
Minka:
His words stung but they were true. No matter how much I always kid myself into thinking I was one of them.... I was not. I looked to Riroku, "Do you think he's a forgotten?" I asked. Inu shrugged, "Can't be sure unless he shifts," He said softly.
Titus:
"Forgotten are the term we use for the bitten. When a werewolf bites a victim and then leaves them to rot," I said with a smirk. "Not like us True Wolves."
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:12 pm

Riroku

I looked at the one who spoke about my scars being a bite.

"If that were true, about them being bites, then why would someone, someTHING, bite me an a perfectly symmetrical manner? It doesn't make any sense...They're like incisions...perfectly linear scars that line my shoulders. And...I see. Well, since I'm still standing before you now and not a pile of bones before your feet, I guess you don't have to worry if I've accepted you or not."

I turned to minka and gave a slight smile. I could see her discontent.

Finally, I shifted my gaze to the supposed "alpha" of the group.

"True wolves huh? You all look the same to me. I don't see how you're any different from Minka, or the other male standing beside you. But I doubt I'm a 'forgotten', I didn't even know you things existed until now."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:18 pm

Minka:
I watched Titus grow angered and hunch over his claws shifting and teeth. "Don't test me boy!" He snarled. I threw an arm up in front of Riroku in between him and Titus, "Back down," I growled.
Inu sighed adjusting his glasses and touched Titus' shoulder, "Brother, stop." Titus gave a grumble and walked away with an angry huff.
Inu looked to him, "Titus is bothered by many things, don't let him catch you alone, wouldn't want to find your hide as a carpet," Inu said softly. "He's technically my Beta... but I'm not the best Alpha," He shrugged. "I'd better rally the rest of the pack. Minka, he's your responsibility... he dies, well I warned you," Inu said before turning on his heels to chase down Titus.
"Thats Inu," I said softly. "He's my brother."
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:25 pm

I looked at Inu as he left to go find the rest of the pack. "So I guess I just can't die then," I chuckled softly at my own joke.

I looked back at Minka, and cocked my head, "What's up with Titus fellow anyways? Your brother? If he is a supposed "true wolf" and you are not, does that mean he...?" I trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Minka:
I didn't answer, rather I took his hand, "Come on, I wanna show you where we are staying," I said with a bright smile dragging him back towards the beaten up house. I knew it wasn't much but it was ours, the packs anyway. I pushed the door open and sat down on my bed. The room was... shabby at best, broken up walls, barely brown curtains covered the windows, floors were wooden and the whole place was... a fixer uper. I sat up and looked up at him, "Titus is flee-bitten," I smiled. "He's got a pole so far up his *** he can't think without being angry," I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Her silence was all I needed to understand.

I burst out into a deep laughter, "Flee-bitten eh? I guess that explains that. But this is nice...I guess this is what having a home feels like."

I looked off into the distance. Where was my home?
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Minka:
I watched his mind change to a far off expression. "Maybe we can find some way to jog that mind of yours huh?" I asked tilting my head to the side, my long raven hair sliding off my back and onto the bed. "Riroku's all you got memory wise hmmm?" I clarified.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:52 pm

"Yeah, I really remember anything before you found me in the forest." I said.

I gave a chuckle, " So how are you going to jog my memory, if I have none to jog through?"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Minka:
I giggled and stood crossing my arms. "How do you know theres nothing to jog?" I asked moving forward. It was so nice to have someone to talk to. Like, really talk to.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:05 pm

I noticed a chair in the corner of the room, and slowly sat down. I let my head hang, and my silver hair touched my shoulders.

"Because, I can't remember anything. I don't remember being a child. I don't remember anything before you found me, like I said. I just...can't.

But what about you, tell me about who you are."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:11 pm

Minka:
I sat down infront of him on the floor. "I was 7 when my father was killed," I started softly. "I was close to him... we were like two peas in a pod. I remember drinking cold lemonade on the porch while we watched the sunsets," I said softly turning my head to look out the doorway to the setting sun. "Its weird... I don't remember my mother... she left my Pa and never looked back... ever. But I was young enough that even now I don't care much. But my pa and I were close... so I remember a lot about that night," I said softly. I stopped talking suddenly, unsure if... I could continue.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:16 pm

I looked at her sympathetically.

"You don't have to continue if you don't want to. But, if you want to get anything off your chest, I'm here for ya," I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Minka:
I felt something on my face, I reached up and brushed it away, feeling the wet on my fingertips. I stared down at my hand, how long had it been since I shed a tear? I brushed it off on my jeans and turned back at him. "Yeah well, maybe then we can have more to talk about huh? Gotta keep some mystery," I said smiling, hiding my pain.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:29 pm

"Oh, yeah, sure thing." I said. I noticed the tear drop, but I decided I wouldn't say anything about it. I got up and headed to the door, looking out into the night.

"Hey, it's dark." I said stupidly aloud. "Stupid question, does your kind, well, sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:33 pm

Minka:
I nodded, "Yeah but.. we sleep better when we've eaten," I said watching the moon in the distance become more white. "Especially on Full Moons," I said standing and moving beside him.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:30 pm

Riroku

"Right...and I guess I ruined your meal earlier..." I said. "Sorry about that..."

"Is there any place for me to rest?"
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 12:08 am

Minka:
"Oh I guess you are still tired, after all you've been through," I said turning back to my bed. "Go ahead and take my bed, I have to join the others, we won't be back until early morning," I said softly. "Get some rest," I said opening the door.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Riroku

I smiled at Minka, and nodded in acceptance. Even though I had only been "alive" for a couple hours, I was extremely glad that fate had decided to have her be the one to find me.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." I said with a warm smile. And with that, proceeded to take off my boots, jacket and shirt, checked my scars out one last time, and then climbed into bed, and immediately fell into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 3:56 am

Minka:

The night dragged on and soon we were cleaning a deer up, slicing up the meat and either wrapping up for jerky or cooking it over the fire. I ran back to the house just as the sun was coming over the mountain. I looked like a mess after chasing deer and elk all night but man was I hungry. I ran into the house and plopped down on the bed beside Riroku. "Hey sleepy head, are you hungry?" I asked moving his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 5:53 am

Riroku

I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was the young woman, covered in dirt and blood, staring at me. I quickly jumped up, admittedly briefly scared of her sudden appearance, but after I came to my senses a bit better, I relaxed, and sat up to see her.

In my stress, however, I appeared to have opened a small slit in my right shoulder scar, which caused a small stream of blood to ooze out.

"****, I am so sorry," I said, holding my thumb to the wound, trying to stop the bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:25 am

Minka:
She jumped up quickly moving toward the bathroom returning with bandages. "Sorry, didn't know you'd fall apart," She giggled as she started pouring alcohol over the gauze. "Here," She offered leaning forward to treat his bleeding sore.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:03 pm

Riroku

I winced at the slight stinging of the alcohol against open flesh, but I kept my composure enough to fake a forced smile.

"Thanks..." I said through a tight grin. "I dunno why the cut opened, maybe it reacts to stress?"

I nodded at Minka that the bleeding had stopped. I got up from the bed, went over to my clothes, and put on everything. I cocked my head for her to follow as I made my way to the door.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 2:59 pm

Minka:
I smiled and followed him out the door happily and as we walked out there was a campfire ablaze with large stew cooking. Inu stirring it occasionally, I bent forward and took in a deep breath, salivating. "I'm so hungry," I said moving from foot to foot in anticipation. "Are you?"
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:57 pm

Riroku

Come to think of it, I hadn't eaten in a very long time.

"Yeah," I replied, noticing my stomach growling, "I guess I am." I looked over at Inu and began to quickly study him. He looked kind, but powerful. I got the feeling that if you messed with him, you'd see a completely different side. And maybe if it was like this shape-shifting girl, it wouldn't even be human.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wolves Whisper (Reboot)   Wolves Whisper (Reboot) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolves Whisper (Reboot)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next