PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) Empty
PostSubject: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Okay so Barbie wrote me this long letter about how I should make another Werewolf's Voice but this briliant idea came to me as I was falling asleep and I convinced myself not to jump up right then and type it. So here it is:

In a lonely forest that isn't quite so lonely a woman stands. She has long raven black hair and stunning amethyst eyes. She is extremely beautiful and has her hands on her stomach, which is slightly swollen. A small boy runs up and hugs her. She returns the hug and holds him close. Another person walks up to them, he is tall with dark eyes and brown hair. Most would know him as Inu, the leader of the Werewolf Pack, Everlasting Moon. The boy is none other then Inu's son Inut.

The woman looks at the man and smiles, "Come to pay me a visit brother?" She asks with a smile. Inu only laughs and nods. Inut puts his had on the woman's stomach and squeals with happiness, "Auntie Minky! Cousin kicked!" He exclaims happily. " Is that so?" Minka asks. Inut nods and runs to his father who puts him up on his shoulder. Inu changed, he was slightly taller and had small hairs on his chin. Minka hadn't changed too much but it seemed she had gotten more beautiful and a bit larger. Inut runs around a large cabin in the middle of the forest only to see another boy. He exclaims and the both children hug. Willow had gotten much bigger around 5ish while Inut was 7.

Inu hugs his sister careful of her midsection, "I remember when you were that age," He said smiling. "Yes the bugging, whinning girl," She says with a smile. "Yeah," Inu says

*Flashback*

A brown wolf tackled a small girl who yelped and laughed happily. The wolf was hardly out of his puppy years and still had too large of ears and paws. The girl had long black hair that seemed far too long for her. There was a howl off in the distance and The brown wolf's ears stood up. He licked the girls cheek and took off into the woods after the howl. He let one loose himself. It was steady so it let the pack know that it wasn't a pup who's howl was far too squeaky.

The girl smiled and headed to a small house/cave thing that she had constructed for herself. She and the wolf pup were dear friends and she felt extremely close to him. After her sister's disappearance not too long ago she took comfort in the pup's visits.

The wolf met up with a white wolf who licked his snout in a wolf way of happiness. Suddenly the white wolf changed into a human. The only difference though was he had white ears and a white tail. The brown wolf changed into a young boy with brown hair and stunning eyes. The two hugged, "Inu, where had you gone?" The boy with ears asked. "I went to see Minky, Titus," Inu said answering his question.

"Father and Mother are looking for you," Titus said, "Your going to get caught," Titus said with a worried look. "Don't worry Oni-chan (Brother or sister) I won't," Inu said and took off for the pack and then changing. Titus sighed and took after him and changing.

------------------

Sheet:

Name:
Appearence:
Lycan:
Background:
Relatives to present:
Bitten (Where they are like normal Lycans) or Born (Where they are born with ears and tail):

Here are mine:

Name: Minka (only human)
Appearance:Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) Anime128
Background:Sister went up missing and is now orphaned, she has a special connection with Inu
Relatives to present: Inu ("Brother") Titus ("Brother") Riroku (Spouse) Williow (Mother)

Name:Inu
Appearance:Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) AnimeBoyblueeyes
Lycan:Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) Night
Background:Leader's child
Relatives to present: Minka ("Sister") Titus (Brother) Mishi (Spouse) Inut (Father)
Bitten (Where they are like normal Lycans) or Born (Where they are born with ears and tail): Born but without werewolf ability's so his parents bit him

Name: Titus
Appearence:Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) Chocola1
Lycan:Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) Wolfie
Background: Leader's first born
Relatives to present: Inu (Brother)
Bitten (Where they are like normal Lycans) or Born (Where they are born with ears and tail): Born

Name: Tren
Appearence:Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) Anime_Boy_by_itachinejilover
Lycan:Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) 845963db2b679a87
Background: Pack's current leader
Relatives to present: Inu (Father) Titus (Father)
Bitten (Where they are like normal Lycans) or Born (Where they are born with ears and tail):Bitten

Name: Theanne
Appearance:Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) Image101
Lycan:Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) GW309H241
Background: Second in command
Relatives to present: Inu (Mother) Titus (Mother)
Bitten (Where they are like normal Lycans) or Born (Where they are born with ears and tail):Bitten

-----------
Okay so rules:

1. No making fun of this, I spent all day on it
2. No more humans or Vampires
3. Try to stay away from original characters. (I had to for the plot)
4. Stay happy (does jig)
5. Keep godmodding to a minimum
7. Stay active
8. In your post to insure you read the rules you have to tell me which number is missing in the rules 1-8.

OKAY SO I THINK THATS IT BUT.... JUST INCASE REMIND ME IF I FORGOT SOMETHING
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:33 am

Name: Riroku Sylver
Appearence: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) Cool_anime_boy_two_by_VampireJoJo
Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) TS-PANTSEDW
Lycan: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) 1165441340_werewolf
Background: Riroku Sylver was attacked by a white werewolf at the age of 6. His parents were killed in the attack, but Riroku survived, but not without recieving a scar and a curse that would last him throughout his life. He had become one of them. He left his home, furious at what the werewolf did to his life, to his good parents. He decided to become a "hunter", using his power to stop the infection from spreading, wanting to eliminate this curse from the Earth forever. He changed his last name from "Sylver" to "Silver", in honor of his dead parents and his brilliant silver-colored hair that covered his body. He has been training his body in secert, so that he may take down all that oppose him and his rightous fury. He has also mastered the art of claws, sharp blades that jut out from his fingertips. With his skills and claws, he now sets off to find out more of the werewolf's curse...and how to end it permanately.
Relatives to present: John Sylver(disceased), Maria Sylver(disceased), Minka(spouce)
Bitten (Where they are like normal Lycans) or Born (Where they are born with ears and tail): Bitten
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 12:51 am

this could be interesting

accepted,

*Thinks to self* We could tie this in with VPC too
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:02 am

[oh are we gunna do like not just children but them as adults too?Smile]

[yes we should maybe...]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:30 pm

Well Minka's a child still and I guess that interferes with Riroku's age......
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 9:12 am

[Riroku's 10XD(hes a year and a half older than minka:P]

LETS START THOUGH!!!!!!Smile
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:48 am

kay, I didn't see that XD

The two werewolf brothers skidded to a stop infront of a man with his arms crossed and an angry look on his face. Inu and Titus' ears were down and their tails were between their legs. Titus changed first, "Father we.... I," But that was all he could get out before Tren smacked Titus. "Hold your tongue boy!" He snapped. Inu had changed and had kept his head down was deathly quite. Tren was a stern man and a wonderful leader but a terrible father. Theanne came over and saw the scene, "TREN!" She said and stopped Tren from giving Inu a scar with his clawed hand. Tren had a remarkable ablility where he didn't have to change all the way nor did he have to stay all humen but he could change body parts. A clawed hand was inches from his face, "Please don't hit them," Theanne cried.

Titus had seen enough before he got to his feet and took off into the trees. Inu saw his brother and ran after him.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 11:50 am

Riroku watched from 60 floors up on top of a skyscraper the glorious city of new york. He watched all the little cars and people commute below him, like tiny ants. He gave a small laugh, and walked to the center of the roof. He turned around again, and breathed in deep.

Then he sprinted to the end, and jumped clear off the side of the skyscraper, going into a swan dive.

Adrenaline rushed as he saw his target approach, a small pond by the building's base. He went face first into the water with a lound PLOP, and slipped under the water.

He kicked his legs up so he could get air when he stopped gliding under the water to slow down. He peeked out and saw that no one had seen him, too busy to notice a 10 year old almost commit suicide by falling.

He swam out of the pond, and soaking wet, began to walk to the nearby side walk, to join the herd of people. He didn't know where he was going, as long as he completed what he had set out to do. Find the werewolf that had killed his parents...and then tear him to pieces.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Yay your on

Inu ran as fast as he could after his brother, they were getting close to humans and that would be bad, especally for his brother and his Dog ears. Inu finally spotted him looking in a lake at his cheek which had three long bloody marks, "Your their Prince," He growled with anger. Inu took a step back, "Moms always there to save you, you've never been hit, I take all your blows," He growled in anger. "Oni-chan.... I," Inu tried to apologize. "This is why you should just kill that runt," He said with anger. "What like you did with the couple who seen you?" Inu spat. Titus looked at him with a hard and evil glare but it softened, "Your right," he said looking down. "Oni-chan, come on," Inu said and together the brothers walked back to the group.

Minka laughed as she watched the fish play in the river. Her purple eyes sparkling as she saw them dancing in the water. "Oh how I wish I dance on nothing," She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:32 pm

YAY YOUR ONXD

Riroku sighed as he walked. Jumping off skyscrapers just did not have the fun factor it used to have. He put his hands in his pockets and felt his claws. He began to take one out, then quickly put it back away, remembering where he was.

"I gotta get outta here...train more" he mumbled to himself.

His muscles were defined, even for a 10 year old, but one couldn't tell as he always wore a collared jacket that was starting to become his signature suit. His silver mop of hair bounced on his head as he continued walking, torwards the bridge to get out of the large city.

"Country side, here I come..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Minka smiled and lightly stuck a finger in the water, "Fishy, your so cute," She said. The fish unknowing of the fact that instead of food but a finger was in the water he swam up and sucked on her finger. Minka pulled back suddenly and laughed hard, "You gave me a kiss!" she said with a fit of laughter.

Inu and Titus made it back to the camp and avoided their parents. They sat down beside each other, "I'm sorry," Titus said, "I shouldn't have said that," He said. "Oni-chan we all say things we don't mean," Inu said.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Riroku whistled as he crossed the bridge. The slaty sea air had given him new spirits.
He walked onto a dirt road that had a forest looming in the background. Deciding he'd find a place there to train, he set out.

[hold on sorry for short post...gotta clean up cat barf...ewwwwww brb in a sec:P]
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Minka finally yawned and looked up at the sky, It was beginning to get dimmer and some of the bright stars showed through the sky. "So pretty," She said and walked back to her little shelter. It was perfect for her and usually she was content with it. Even her wolf friend would bring her meat.

Inu looked over at his brother. His white form was snoring lightly, In the corner of the den his mother and father were sleeping soundly. He slowly got up and very steathly took off into the wood. He crossed over a few streams and low trees. Finally he made it to Minka's little area. He let out a low woop which sent the little girl out who was rubbing her eyes. He yipped happily and ran to her and licking her face. She giggled but not to loudly. Inu wrapped himself around her to keep her warm and she instantly fell asleep on his soft tail. Inu felt himself slipping away and fell asleep guarding his greatest Tresure.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:10 pm

Riroku reached the forest area by nightfall. He looked around, and entered the treeline, not sure what to expect.

after about 5 minutes or so of walking, he finally found a clearing suitible to sleep in and to train, as the trees were low, and they seemed strong.

He layed down, and looked at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Inu finally opened his eyes and looked around before shock sunk in. "I SLEPT IN!" He shouted. Minka whimpered in her sleep and he instantly regreted that, "Did you say something puppy?" She asked. Inu glanced around, he couldn't lie, he'd tried before and it didn't work out well. He sighed, "yes," he said. Minka jumped up, "I KNEW IT!" She said with amazement. She opened his mouth, "But how?" She asked looking down his throat.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:29 pm

[g2g goodnight post tommorow:)]
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:56 pm

Riroku must have drifted asleep as it was even darker out than before. He rubbed his eyes, and sat up.

He yawned, and then suddenly, he heard a yell in the distance. He breathed very little now, wondering who was sharing this part of the forest with him...
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:43 am

Inu gagged when her long raven hair hit his tongue. "Oh, sorry," She said with a laugh. Inu rolled his eyes, "Want to see even better magic?" He said with a smile completely forgetting his problem. "YES!" she screamed with happiness. Inu laughed and ran into the woods. He ran back towards to Minka and jumped. In mid jump he changed into the Inu we all know and love. He smirked, "Tada!" he said. "WOW!" She said and ran to him and hugged him. Inu laughed and took the girl into his arms.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:21 pm

Riroku looked into the forest.

He was going to decide who was near.

He breathed deep as he felt fur overtake him. He felt his teeth grow longer, his eyes became sharper, his body grew huge to the famous 12-foot tall werewolf. He growled, and sped off into the night.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:24 pm

Minka laughed and burried her face into his neck. "Brother," She said happily. "Oh brother am I?" He said with a REALLY fake growl and suddenly pinned her lightly to the ground and began to tickle her. Minka laughed loudly, "PUPPY STOP!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Riroku came closer to the voices as he wandered through the forest. He continued to walk, silent as ever, toward the voices.

He also felt a presence he had not felt since...
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:41 pm

"INU!" A white wolf shouted as he entered the area, "HOW COULD YOU!" Titus snapped. After taking the hits for this his brother had again come to see the little brat. Inu knew Titus was going to loose his temper and he needed to get Minka out of the way. He set her down and told her to go over to some trees. She headed over shaking. Inu braced himself and Titus suddenly snapped. He rushed over and tackled Inu. Inu kicked of the ground and so he did a back flip while Titus was on his chest. He changed in the middle of the flip and bit Titus' neck. He kicked off his brothers stomach and landed, "Brother stop!" He shouted. "NEVER!" Titus said, he had finally snapped from the years of beating and holding up for his brother who only continued to take life like it was a joy ride.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:05 am

Riroku found the place, and lept in.

He saw the white wolf, and immediately anger, fury, and hate gripped him. He stood fast and roared, shaking the trees around him.

"YOU!!!" Riroku looked Titus dead in the eye. He looked over for a second, loosing eye contact, sympathetically looking at the other wolf. Then his fierce glare went back to the white wolf who had killed his family...and gave him his curse.

"You made me become this...YOU KILLED MY PARENTS...YOU RUINED MY LIFE!!!!" He snarled, an evil snarl for a ten year old. "After years of searching, I have finally found the one that ripped up my life. Now, I'm going to rip up yours."
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:41 am

Titus was taken by suprise and seemed to snap out of it, "Wha?" he said though barley able to say it. Minka was watching from not to far away and fear suddenly gripped her, she ran to Inu, "PUPPY!" She said with fear and hugged Inu's leg. He changed quickly then Inu took her into his arms, "Please, no fighting, there are children," He said hugging her, by this point tears streaked the small girl's face. Titus spoke finally able to speak, "Who are you?" He said and morphed into a human.
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:00 am

Riroku towered over Titus's human form, being a twelve foot tall gargantuan werewolf.

"Who am I? WHO AM I?! Think back, four years ago. Think back to the family you killed, the little boy that you infected."

Then Rirouk also went to human, his razor sharp claws sticking out of his jacket.

"The little boy that you gave this scar," and with that tore off his jacket revealing his well-worked abs and pectorial muscles, along with a deep, blood red bite mark scar that streched along the right pectorial muscle.

"I am Riroku Silver. Your worst nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)   Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolf's Whisper (Werwolf's Voice Prequil)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next