PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Roleplayer Lovers Clan

Go down 
+2
Hobopew
Arashi-Kun
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arashi-Kun
Leader
Leader
Arashi-Kun

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Roleplayer Lovers Clan Empty
PostSubject: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 10:16 am

Hiya! This is the clan for people who love roleplaying.I'm the founder Arashi-Kun, a real well known roleplayer and lover of acting.I thought this would be an awsome clan because of our roleplay addicts on teh site.so join!

~Requirements~
Must have roleplayed 15 different times
Must know how to roleplay
Must give an example of your best post ever
Must show an average post
Must pass roleplay Lovers clan test

~Clan Important Members~
Founder:
~Arashi-Kun

President:
~

VP:
~

Archon:(x4)
~
~
~
~

Treasurer:
~

Contest/Event Organizers:
~
~
~
~
~

~Clan Members~
Arashi-Kun
Hobopew
Dan Alden
Firepaw77
Quiksylver

Last edited by Arashi-Kun on Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://silverstorm.rpg-dynasty.com
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

Number of posts : 1377
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:07 pm

Sign me up, and what proof do you need that i am not each one of those? xD

Edit*If igloo's put on i shall xD MY best post

Jinn was walking amoung the plains outside the enclave, he was told it was dangerous but he prefered the sun beating down on him, warming him as it did the plants, out here in this cool summers breeze he felt as if he was back on the farm in the good old days when he hadn't a care in the world. Jinn wandered into the wasit deep grass and stroked the tops of the garss with his palms so that it just brushed, it felt like silk from the finest worms from across the galaxy to him, Jinn was always good at hiding and being unseen, as well as staying quiet and prefered to be in nature because of it, the trees would never tell his bullies where he was. Jinn thought the enclave was a safe palce but the younger younglings pick on him because he is alot older, and although he could easily just shut them up it would be wrong so he tries to ignore it, but deep down Jinns knows the grass wouldn't judge or the tree wouldn't complain.

He wandered to a nice spot under a tree about 40 metres from the enclave, he stayed insight as even Jinn knew there was beasts out here that wouldn't hesitate for a quick meal, he wasn't given a weapon yet but he was good with his hands and feet and had his fathers quater staff with him if he had to use it. Jinn prefered peace and wished he had some friends his ownage around the enclave, but the rest of them havn't hit puberty yet and the Jedi seem to busy to notice him as he is just a Youngling.

Jinn sighed heavily and crossed his legs in the shade, his robes fluttered a little with the odd refreshing breeze on this hot day in paradise plant, Jinn wandered into a trance state where he could here the leaves whisper and the tree moan, the grass chattered and the rocks gumbled as they each shifted. Next week was the youngling initiate test, and this was Jinns 4th atempt for being a padawan this was where a master chooses a padawan, he had no idea why but this week very 3 months a jedi master came and took a few younglings to be a padawan, but Jinn was left each time, there was even a few rumors of some of the orignal younglings that were there when he first came in were going for the trials, but this was of no matter Jinn was happy as he was medatating in peace and tranquility.

Last edited by Hobopew on Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Igloo42
The Shadow Of Pokecenter
Igloo42

Number of posts : 343
Location : Shopping for a new car, which one's me a new convertable or an SUV....

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 2:00 am

Best Post Ever: -Currently on Marriland-

Average Post (When I have enough time.):
Quote :
A shadowy figure approached the town, shrouded by a dark cloak. As the figure moved closer to the village men began to gather at the edge of the town. Slowly the figure continued to move in a steady pace, not missing a step. The men grew anxious and where falling over each other to see what approached their town.

Standing under the archway leading into town the men began to cry out. "What business do you have here?!" One of them yelled. The dark figure gave no sign of recognition and continued in it's march. Seeing that this could mean trouble, the men began to arm themselves. Out of the twenty some odd men four of them had firearms, the rest had mere kitchenware.

As the men where readying themselves for battle a strong gust of wind began to run across the village, slowly making its way for the shadowy person that approached. Suddenly, without warning, the wind clashed with the outsider and the hood of their cloak flew off. As the hood fell back locks of beautiful pink hair flowed from where the hood had once been.

"A woman?" One of the men yelled. All of the men began to put away their weapons as the woman came closer and closer. An elderly man walked from a nearby building and made his way closer to the group of men. "Fools, do not lower your guard just because you face a woman!" The elder said as he began to glow with a mystic blue aura.

As the mans power spewed out of him the woman's stance began to change. She grabbed the cloak and threw it into the wind, unveiling a light robe and a katana. The squinting elder now fully opened his eyes knowing this was someone he could not fight unless he became serious and used all the power he could muster.

Disu, now with a hand on her sword, continued in her slow and steady march toward the villages entrance. She was now a mere ten steps from the archway. The elder got into a fighting stance as he signaled for all the others to back away and stand near the building. As Disu moved closer the elder began to summon massive amounts of power and molded them in his hand. After a few seconds he had formed a sharp blade made of ice. Taking his stance the elder threw off the top of his robe in order to give him more flexibility.

"This is your last chance girl, turn back or tell me your purpose!" The man said readying himself for resistance. As Disu came to the archway she opened her mouth to speak. "Furashu Suteppu." She said as her body began to blur and disappear. The men watched in awe as the woman disappeared, and the elder smashed his fist into the ground. "How did I not recognize her!?" The elder asked himself as the other men rushed to his side. "Who was she?" One of the younger men asked. The elder looked up with a smile on his face. "The person who robbed me of my son, Biyutaifuru Disu." A gasp rang out among the group of men.

Disu reappeared next to a building that was hidden from regular humans. She made her way through the building until she reached the backroom. A man stood close to where she entered, he wore a dark coat covered in buckles. As she took her eyes off the man she noticed that there where thousands of people in the room. As she looked around she saw a chair in the corner. Moving to it she took a seat as she waited for something to happen.

OoC: I haven't RPed seriously since Marriland went down, so cut me some slack. ^_~

Best RP Post ever: (I wont color the wording in this one... sorry...)
Quote :
Cornelia was being forcefully dragged through the hall when suddenly a small shard of rock could be noticed standing from the walkway. "Heh." She chuckled with a smile. Suddenly as the guard noticed her moving slightly she slit her wrist on the shard. "I have you now!" Cornelia yelled as she began to transform into a wolf. "BURN IN **** DOGS OF THE TRIAD!" She said while her spine could be seen erupting from her back, her ribs made cracking noises as they began to shift. Her hair became longer and more elegant and her face morphed into a dog like snout.

She stood towering over the men who had abused her while she was in the dungeon. "Now suffer." She said in a deep low voice. Both guards drew their blades and readied themselves for a fight. As they did so Cornelia began to charge dragging her mighty claws over the walls leaving large gashes. As the men watched in horror they began to scream shrieks of terror. "Don't kill me!" One man said. "I have a child at home!" The other yelled in fear. Cornelia soared into the air above the men who where now on their knees begging for mercy.

"You should have thought of this before slaughtering my men!" She said as she brought her massive paw life feet down upon their heads, crushing their skulls and staining the walls in blood. As she looked around a small army could be seen running down the hall to her.

One by one she began tearing through the men like a shark though water until one man managed to hit her with a tranquilizer. "****!" She said as she passed out in the pool of blood which was left in her wake. The wound that was once on her wrist had now sealed up and she reformed into a human. She was now naked and drenched in blood as the guards dragged her down the remaining bit of the hall way and slung her down on the floor before the Triad.

As she began to awaken she looked around seeing the multitude of guards behind her all starring in an odd manor. "What are you staring at?!" She yelled as she stood up. Following the path of their eyes she looked down at herself and noticed she was naked. She quickly ran to the corner of the room and ripped a drape from the wall shrouding herself with it.

"Captain Cornelia." Said a voice from behind her. A look of hate ran over her face as she spun around and saw the Triad standing around the thrones. "How dare you summon me from my prison!?" She yelled starring down the three men standing before her.

Last edited by Igloo42 on Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:32 am

Guees I'll join. I was waiting to join until I came up with an epic post. XD

Dan Alden wrote:
Dan flew along side Kagosha and all of a sudden, he felt a light pain in his head. He thought nothing of it at first, when the small headache got worse until it became a migrain. He fought the pain and continued flying. But then just as sudden, his heart skipped a beat. As a surge of pain went through his body. The pain caused him to lose focus, and he flew downwards and crashed head first into a tree trunk.

Dan's body fell limply to the ground as his wings disappeared. He managed to roll over. He now sat up against the tree, his hand holding the place on his chest where his heart was. This thing that was happening to his body felt strangely familiar. He held his head with both hands screaming as it seemed a small eathquake began to happen to the ground around him. After feeling this pain for more than a few minutes it began to subside, but not completely. He finally realised what this pain was. It was a surge of the Mind Over Matter Which could only mean one thing, someone with the same ability was close by.

After the pain finally subsided completly, Dan breathed heavily. His eyes searched around looking for Kagosha.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile,

Back at the manor Jason stood at the foot of the staircase with an insane smile on his face. The blood lust he had been feeling was stronger than ever. His eyes wandered around the manor, trying to feel if anyone was close by. He felt nothing, so he stagered out the door like a drunk madman trying to find a victim. He continued to stager through the forrest for what seemed like an hour to him, when it was only a few minutes.

As he did this, a bat flew down towards him, almost like Jason was a magnet. As it came close to him, Jason's hand shot out and grabbed the bat. It screached as he held it close to his face, as his insane smile was still intact.

Before the bat could let out one final screach Jason bit the creature's head clean off.
(Ozzy. XD) He dropped the headless body to the ground as blood dripped from his lips, before a large gulp was heard as he swallowed the tiny creature's head. This still didn't satisfy his blood lust. As there was a rare type of blood that he wanted. The blood of a PURE demon.

He let out a small sadistic laugh, showing his fangs covered in the bat's blood. As the laugh ended, his body disappeared into the shadows......................

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back at the dark castle the King sat on his throne, a bad feeling in his gut. He stood up and walked around the room trying to calm himself. Because after the countless experiments he had done on his powers, there was no telling what could happen if he lost control of his emotions. He walked to a nearby room.

In the room he found a large jacket that was more than 6 feet long. It was perfect for him as his height was nearly 7 feet tall. He dawned the jacket and grabbed his nearby large sword. The sword that was almost as old as he was, it was the strongest steel that could be forged in the ancient time from when he was young, and it was still as strong as ever. He picked up the heavy sowrd and tied it to his waist.

He walked down a long hall. The walls covered with heads of exotic but deadly animals, all with pin marks where their necks began. He continued walking down the hall until he came upon a staircase. He entered and walked down two flights until he entered another large room, the dinning hall. He calmly traveled through the room, passing clean dishes covered in dust and cobwebs. Until he came upon yet another staircase.

He begen to slowly walk down the stairs until he came upon one last hallway, this one shorter than the others. At the end of it, a large set of double doors. As he came upon said door he exited through it, as he found himself standing on a rainy Trannsylvania cliff. He looked aroud until he finally looked to the ground and spoke to himself. "My children of the night.................are in danger."He whispered to himself as he began to walk down a long dirst road that ran along the edge of the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:39 am

okay, I think I found my best post....

I tried to make this last time and it didn't work out so I will try one more time to make an RP on marriland. But if all doesn't go well then I will go to another Role playing site and still update anything I sign up to here. I'm trying to keep updating but I spend alot of time with my boyfriend so ya.

A dark pelted pokemon slinked through the grass. The moon shinned down onto the forest floor making a camouflage print. The print did nothing to the pelt of the dark pokemon, for his rings shinned just as brightly and his pitch black pelt stayed the same. The only thing that changed was his pupal shinned and darkened according to the light of the moon.

In the distance a small bird had its head in the dirt looking for perhaps an unfortunate Caterpie or Weedile that came along. The dark pelted pokemon chuckled quietly, It amused him that this small pokemon was looking for a meal when he was going to end up one himself.

He crouched lower and pounced. The once loud forest became deadly silent. The pokemon looked down at the terrified pokemon, grinned an evil grin that made his large canines show, and snapped the poor pokemon's neck in his powerful jaws.

He picked up his prize and slinked of like a cat whom was proud to eat this delectable meal. He laid down in a large clearing and ate in the moonlight. His bright blue makings that told the world that he was a shiny glimmered the most beautiful color you had ever seen.

His pelt was a dark black and seemed never ending. His fur was soft and silky. His honey gold eyes were closed as he enjoyed his perfect meal. A small noise was heard and his ears perked up and he stood up and turned around and growled. "Show yourself!" He growled but his smooth voice never moved.
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:44 am

frack
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:56 am

why frack?
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:57 am

that was epic ^^
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:57 am

XD YAY
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:15 am

My name is Riroku Silver. This is my story.

I remember awakening in a cold sweat, my eyes hurt, and my body felt drained of all energy. I remember my right shoulder hurting in such a pain, I had to fight tears. I remember waking up with torn clothes, and no shoes on my cold feet. And, I remember walking the alleys as a werewolf. I, Riroku Silver, was a beast.

I always thought that werewolves were myths, fake. But when a nasty one bit me while I was walking home...it forever changed my life. I possessed the power to kill, I had the power to slaughter, I had the power to infect...and I hated it.

I decided to run away from home, my family would NEVER accept me for what I had become...so...I stole our family fortune, and ran away from the city. I was scared, as I was on my own, changing into a beast every single night. I had to hide myself at night...to prevent people from noticing what I had become. A monster.

After a couple days on the run, hiding at night, buying food and drink when needed, I came across a small village, with a local metal smith who made iron fences and the like. I walked up to his examples, and I was immediately interested in his work. The fences were strong, yet beautiful, and the craftsmanship was superb. I then decided to use the money I had, for something a bit different than a fence...

I walked in, and talked to the smith who ran the store I had a special request. He was about to shoo me away, when I pulled out a large sum of money from my pocket. I didn't know how much it was, only it really got the attention of the smith. He said he'd complete my request by morning. After another long night hiding, I returned the next morning to find what I had wanted. Metal claws you could slip on, and cut with. I decided I was done running, being afraid, being a monster. I decided I would be a hunter, and use my curse as an advantage, using the strength and cunning of the wolf to hunt down criminals and evildoers. My claws would be my weapon in my human form, and using them, I would be a criminal's worst nightmare. I set out from the shop, and the village, back to the city. I would return as Riroku, not the werewolf, but Riroku the hunter.

And so my story begins...

[do stories count? XD]
Back to top Go down
Hobopew
King Of The Homeless
Hobopew

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 1:25 am

yeah xD thats all foruming is to me making a story
Back to top Go down
Igloo42
The Shadow Of Pokecenter
Igloo42

Number of posts : 343
Location : Shopping for a new car, which one's me a new convertable or an SUV....

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:52 am

So when is he gonna come on and tell us if we made it in? ._.
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:22 pm

Apparently never. >.>

I got so sick of his inactivity, I took away his admin powers. Razz
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:30 pm

DANNY!
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:31 pm

Sorry, but he hasn't been here in almost a month. *shrugs* I figured he just doesn't give a **** about us. >.>
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:33 pm

I guess thats true, poor Arashi, I wonder whats up....
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:34 pm

No idea, I just know he still goes on Marriland like every day. >.>
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:34 pm

............ BRB
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:36 pm

XD And now I see you on Marriland. XD
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:38 pm

XD I had to check something, BUT! sadly my computer hates that site and stops me after a few moments
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:43 pm

XD

Aha! It appears Arashi is on Marrliand right now.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:43 pm

CRAP!

Would you ask him whats up?

tell him your talking for me since my server sucks XD
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:45 pm

XD Hes offline again. XD
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:47 pm

GRR!

Neber mind
Back to top Go down
Arashi-Kun
Leader
Leader
Arashi-Kun

Number of posts : 219

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:10 pm

I'm so sorry for not being on, I've been making time for Marri, and that was only enough for every few hours I get on. your posts were awsome and I'm entirely to blame for my absence. I really should learn not to be an overacheiver. I owe you all one and I will be on everyday to make up for it. Heres the test:

1-What is a normal post standard in my case?

2-What does it take to make a good Rp?

3-Whats an average amount of times a person should post a day?

4-Underline the best Awnser?
A~60% of Rps make it half way through their expected story-line.
B~10% of all Rps are actually completed.
C~The longer you roleplay the longer your hair will be
D~I leikz Peiz

5-(Opionated)Who is the most talented Rper on this site?

Just fill this out and I'll grade you.
Back to top Go down
http://silverstorm.rpg-dynasty.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer Lovers Clan   Roleplayer Lovers Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplayer Lovers Clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next