PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past Empty
PostSubject: Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past   Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:37 am

I give you Riroku Silver from Vampires3, in his finest. This is about the life he lived when he was bitten, to when the group first met him in Vampires2. Enjoy!

EPISODES/CHAPTERS WILL BE POSTED EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT!

Last edited by Quiksylver on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past   Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:13 am

I'll keep waiting XD
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past   Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:07 am

K, its done, sorry for the wait. I will try and now post every sat.

Last edited by Quiksylver on Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past   Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:09 am

My name is Riroku Silver. This is my story.

I remember awakening in a cold sweat, my eyes hurt, and my body felt drained of all energy. I remember my right shoulder hurting in such a pain, I had to fight tears. I remember waking up with torn clothes, and no shoes on my cold feet. And, I remember walking the alleys as a werewolf. I, Riroku Silver, was a beast.

I always thought that werewolves were myths, fake. But when a nasty one bit me while I was walking home...it forever changed my life. I possessed the power to kill, I had the power to slaughter, I had the power to infect...and I hated it.

I decided to run away from home, my family would NEVER accept me for what I had become...so...I stole our family fortune, and ran away from the city. I was scared, as I was on my own, changing into a beast every single night. I had to hide myself at night...to prevent people from noticing what I had become. A monster.

After a couple days on the run, hiding at night, buying food and drink when needed, I came across a small village, with a local metal smith who made iron fences and the like. I walked up to his examples, and I was immediately interested in his work. The fences were strong, yet beautiful, and the craftsmanship was superb. I then decided to use the money I had, for something a bit different than a fence...

I walked in, and talked to the smith who ran the store I had a special request. He was about to shoo me away, when I pulled out a large sum of money from my pocket. I didn't know how much it was, only it really got the attention of the smith. He said he'd complete my request by morning. After another long night hiding, I returned the next morning to find what I had wanted. Metal claws you could slip on, and cut with. I decided I was done running, being afraid, being a monster. I decided I would be a hunter, and use my curse as an advantage, using the strength and cunning of the wolf to hunt down criminals and evildoers. My claws would be my weapon in my human form, and using them, I would be a criminal's worst nightmare. I set out from the shop, and the village, back to the city. I would return as Riroku, not the werewolf, but Riroku the hunter.

And so my story begins...
Back to top Go down
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past   Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:57 pm

............****.........

Thats all you get for now, as I am very sleepy. XD
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past   Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:39 pm

YAYNESS!

Really good
Back to top Go down
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past   Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:29 pm

Chapter 1: Hunter and the hunted

I crossed the bridge that connected the mainland to the city. Cars drove by me as I walked upon the sidewalk, my newly made claws in my pocketts. They hung out, but as the points were inside my pockets, it looked harmless enough.

It was nearing night, and I was ready to show myself and the city a different version of the werewolf. I quickly ran into a alley, and I felt the transformations taking place. I felt my mouth grow out, my teeth become sharp, and my eyes had better vision. Hair grew over my body, and I felt my self grow taller. A lot taller. I could feel my nails grow into claws, my palms growing into leathery paws, and a tail poke out. I touched down on all fours, and I gave a low growl. I was ready.

Keeping in the shadows of early night, I left the alley, and started looking where I might be needed.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past   Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:47 pm

XD SUPER RIROKU TO THE RESCUE!!

XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past   Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Alleyways: Riroku's Past
Page 1 of 1