PokeCenter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeCenter Forums

Once Dark wolves, now we step out of the shadows to indulge in eachothers company once more to discuss the tales we have kept to ourselves.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

4 years later

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NesQuik
The Beastly Mod
NesQuik

Number of posts : 1578
Registration date : 2008-08-28

4 years later Empty
PostSubject: 4 years later   4 years later I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 5:17 pm

It's incredible how much people grow up, how time flies. But I remember still. I remember the awesome times that were had on this site. I remember all the awesome people that used to come here....and suddenly nothing. We all went our separate ways. We grew up. But I remember.

If you're one of the original members, that used to frequent this site...please post here, or dm me. I miss you guys.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Gamergirlavs
Wolven Admin
Gamergirlavs

Number of posts : 3643
Registration date : 2008-08-04

4 years later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 years later   4 years later I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:28 am

Alright, I wasn't even sure I could log in >.> But I manage after 4 tries. Old passwords lol

This place is where it all began.... and I mean really. After PCF we move to an even more exclusive forum but.... this is where we all gathered together. I posted stuff on Marriland Forums to try an gain some peeps....

But boy is this weird. I was truly a child when all of this was happening. TT^TT But the memories this brings just typing in this little white box.

Alright I'll stop being insufferable and try to get to a point. Its amazing to see this again.... Its amazing to see how far I've come. And weird... because 4 years go on an suddenly... you people find me on Deviantart to catch up. Did you guys plan this? Lol
Back to top Go down
https://pokecenterforums.rpg-board.net
Dan Alden
The Demon Admin
Dan Alden

Number of posts : 3875
Registration date : 2008-08-07

4 years later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 years later   4 years later I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 6:45 am

Lol Quik you'd be the one to make a thread on here after so long.

I remember joining Marriland cause I had started using the computer more cause of a broken ankle. Joined an Rp then its creator sent me an invite to her site. Best broken ankle ever. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

4 years later Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4 years later   4 years later I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4 years later
Page 1 of 1